Openatv 6.2 Sab 3Tuner box. No channels DVBT2

PH086

Hi all,

I have a Sab unix triple tuner box all Freeview channels work fine but my terrestrial Channels at the end of scan are empty. I have the box set up that same may my other Zgemma box is for Terrestrial channels and I have checked the cables.

I even imported the channels from my other box to this one still no joy

Please someone help thanks

Not really sure what you mean here?
'all Freeview channels work fine but my terrestrial Channels at the end of scan are empty'

What channels are you missing? - what are you classing as freeview/terrestrial?

Hi sorry Freeview are my Sat channels from sky

My terrestrial channels are my Irish channels.
I rolled back my install to openatv 6.1 and did a scan it found all the channels I was missing.

So it’s some issue with openatv 6.2

Not really sure what you mean here?
'all Freeview channels work fine but my terrestrial Channels at the end of scan are empty'

What channels are you missing? - what are you classing as freeview/terrestrial?

Saorview channels are via aerial on roof on dvb/t2

Yep and they are working on my zgemma with openatv 6.2

But my Sab box on openatv 6.2 scan comes back as 0 channels for Saorview. Just after rolling back to 6.1 and the scan found all channels

if you get the channels you want using 6.1, leave it like that, openatv have been changing things lately.
They've been changing everything lately, no one knows from one day to the next what is/isn't going to work

My Sab has Vix installed so I flashed it with Openatv 6.2.

Went true all the settings copied the settings that I have on my zgemma only difference was Satellite connection.
Did auto scan and all the Uk SAT channels populated but Irish channels didn’t. Tried a few times still nothing. About 20mins ago I rolled back my Sab to openatv 6.1 did the same settings and I got the full Irish channels and Uk FTA

Did you have to reprogram your saorview service for getting the irish channels?

Ya 6.1 working for me so I am happy
if you get the channels you want using 6.1, leave it like that, openatv have been changing things lately.
They've been changing everything lately, no one knows from one day to the next what is/isn't going to work

But the saorview needs to be setup from your location does it not?

One reason why i use a supported box and image and less stress lol

Your not trying to scan on dvb/c by any chance?
i did have an old sab combo years ago lol
Ya taught the same when the scan came back as 0 but checked it. Had it set to don/T2.

To be honest the box is crap but if it gets me what I need for a little while longer then I will be happy

Good picture and crap epg on mine and now using a good e2 box et 10000 as quality counts.
Plus separate triax combo for recording saorview on 2 tb external hdd powered.

Back