WooshBuild OpenATV 6.3 installed No Terminal option?

Cyphor

Hiya all
I have recently cancelled my Sky sub and got my old VU+ UNO out of storage.
Installed latest Open ATV 6.3 and followed the guides to install Wooshbuild infinity as I only want the Freesat channels.
Following the tutorial I connect to the UNO via the webif link however this is where it stops as there is no “Terminal” link as shown in tutorial?
Where am I going wrong?
Thank you

Or go through all the ATV wizards and then go to downloadable plugins and install terminal

Press green button > green again > extensions > openwebif-terminal then reboot your box
Hi matey thanks for your pointer, doing the way you stated but seems to hang, any ideas going forward?

Attachments

• 5F4B6E16-D6AE-46D7-A562-C21288163B6F.jpeg
    5F4B6E16-D6AE-46D7-A562-C21288163B6F.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 25
Over come that problem all installed but confused that it downloaded the whole contents of 28.2 inc sky channels and not just freesat ones I selected, made a moo moo somewhere

Menu > setup > reception > autoboquetmaker > providers
Set FTA only to YES press green to save then run a scan

Here again where would I put cccam line (know it limited sd channels) have put in /etc/ and in /usr/keys the cccam.cfg file but no luck?
I know I said bout freesat only but thought may as well add few extra while still available.
Thank you guys really appreciate your help

CCcam.cfg goes into the /etc folder
Then press red button > softcam setup > select CCcam > restart softcam

Hi guys

hope you are all well?
I’m pretty much nearly there however only mega strange thing that happened.
LCD display on front of Vu+ uno gone blank even though working fine on freesat etc, no issues at all.
Was working fine when turned off at back yesterday then today black

Back