GrogBuild Openatv

Hi I have grogbuild running and can,t fault it the problem I have is my VPN , grogbuild downloaded with openatv 6.3 however I am toldi this is,nt supported by VPN config changer would I be able to downgrade atv without a complete reinstall of grog
Thanks

no, grogbuild automatically installs atv 6.3 now as it is the current stable version, installing atv 6.2 would wipe Grogbuild off.

Is this the VPN script/plugin that @dsayers2014 has created ?

Hi yes I have installed it all looks okay but it's not changing IP when openVPN is running I noticed that it does not support 6.3 so thought that must be why

Unfortunately I don'ts know why it does not support ATV 6.3, hopefully @dsayers can shed some light.

Vpn changer was created by somebody on openatv and I think it's on feeds now. I just created a script to download the configs. I would be surprised if vpn changer wasn't supported.

I had issues with wget on earlier versions of ATV 6.3 for the script but that should be sorted by now.

You can download IP checker from download plugins to see if external IP address changes from there.

Is it just not the IP address not changing or does network freeze when running vpn?

Back