openatv6.4 icetv

maionline

Just updated to openatv6.4 and have come across the IceTV plugin

Has anyone done a trial and what does it include etc

Last edited:
I've just had a look at it and the website is all in German with no english option. All the channels and programs all seem to be German. I dont know whether there are any plans for it to be for english tv or not

IceTV is German and Australian TV channels if that floats your boat.
No uk channels at all available you can have a free trial if you register online.
If your a German speaker or like your TV from down Under then it might be for you.

IceTV is German and Australian TV channels if that floats your boat.
No uk channels at all available you can have a free trial if you register online.
If your a German speaker or like your TV from down Under then it might be for you.
I have been in contact with the site. They have plans to cover the UK.

I have made them aware of this forum and they said they would reach out to this forum when the UK is available

I have been in contact with the site. They have plans to cover the UK.

I have made them aware of this forum and they said they would reach out to this forum when the UK is available
Are they that's good news, did they give any information on what will be available?

Hi everyone and thank you for your interest in IceTV. May I ask an obvious question but one for which it is hard to get an answer on-line - does anyone know how many open ATV users there are in the UK?

Hi everyone and thank you for your interest in IceTV. May I ask an obvious question but one for which it is hard to get an answer on-line - does anyone know how many open ATV users there are in the UK?
I would say there are a good few couldn't give an exact number.
But there is loads on this forum including me.

Looking forward to the plugin being covered in the UK.
We're somewhat slowed by the COVID situation which is effecting negotiations with UK EPG data providers and local operations. But we are working on it. A plug on the openViX forum would be good?:)

Back