openbox stopped working

ok so ive had an openbox v5s now for about 16 months, it has worked pretty much perfect up untill recently, about a week ago i noticed all my skysports channels werent working, bt sports was working, i didnt really check much else, i just assumed it needed to have the new channel list, so i downloaded the new channel list and now it seems that pretty much everything is not working, it just sais scrambled!

can anyone shed any light?

Your in the same boat as everyone else
Looks like we will have to get a ship,more asking the same
Unfortunately pal it's the same for everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's happened anyone !! I am new to the openbox had mine for a month now been working great up until Friday night when everything has gone off it just says scrambled ??

got a blade box with virgin media ccam lines. Every channel has gone, anyone shed any light on this? Will this be sorted? Does anyone know of anyone I get this restored or sorted out....many thanks

i think blade do a combo
You need the internet for it to work if that's what you mean and yes it does work with VM.

You either must be entering the cline wrong or the server is down or doesn't work.

Try filling out with notepad then downloading the csinfo.txt to the box.

csinfo.txt is the txt file you fill via notepad with your cline info.

It will look like this http://www.techkings.org/blade-medi...enter-cline-blade-media-7000s.html#post187042

hi have to go down the IPTV route skys gone sadly
Hi there looking into this now to be honest. Can I run IPTV from my blade 8000 box? Or do I need an completely new box? I have been told I can run this IPTV from a firestick also..... Do you know of any reliable providers on here?

Many thanks

Hi dunno about Blades 8000 I kept the 3 open boxes and went onto IPTV webtv and bought a 36 mths sub for all 3 open boxes cost me £210 off ebay but sorry I don't know if he would want me to pass on his details.At first it was shit kept freezing so I mucked around with my router (turned on 5 MBPS + 2.5 MBPS)and touch wood its worked perfectly since.Got every channel back plus more don't like the epg though as cant see programme list will make do as didn't want to buy new boxes.

Back