openbox V8S At The Races

I have lost RTV in SD though I have it in HD and have also now lost SSR. Though I am not getting scrambled, just a black screen.

Anyone else having these issues?

Thanks for the reply, I guess we could all be on the same resold line. My RTV SD has been okay for a couple of hours now but still no SSR (old ATR).

That's odd as all I am currently getting on SSR is a black screen and a kind of dial tone. I hvae both RTV SD & HD.

That's odd as all I am currently getting on SSR is a black screen and a kind of dial tone. I hvae both RTV SD & HD.
Im on zgemma I done menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetsmaker > configure > skip services on not configured sats NO > scan and go to SSR then red and its coming in on 53211

Same here, no more SSR, got Chart Show TV instead. Hopefully someone can figure out how we can get it back?

I have also now lost RTV in SD and HD, just getting the Scrambled screen now on them and Chart Show TV instead of SSR.

Perhaps it is the end of the racing channels.

I am using an openbox and a Zgemma H2S
could i get it to work ?

Yes, I got it workign on my Openbox via the advice on this thread post number 58: horse racing

Though I don't know if the channel was already there for me in the high numbers, for me it was channel 793 and 1305. Or if the actions in the above link/post are what it got working as I didn't check it first.

I have been using ch. 793 all afternoon with no issues.

Check your higher numbers via the EPG as you may already have it.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply,when it went last year my ATR moved to entertainment ch. 120
I will give it a try

Cheers

Have a look through your whole EPG for it, if it isn't there do the above steps. It is definitely working so you should be able to get it back working.

Back