openbox V8S At The Races

jnjames

Hi,had a problem a few months back and one of you guys sorted it for me.
I had to change the frequency,cant get any picture now except some ATR channels are showing
Moviesformen .
Any help please.

I still have it on iptv, your supplier probably needs to get another source, at least ruk is still good and it will have the irish tracks come January

I just bought another cheap subscription for the channels so my mate is putting the code in.
Will ask him about the ATR on IPTV.
thanks for your replies .

Spoke to my mate,said he has taken it off because of irate gamblers moaning about it freezing lol

thanks for replies lads , much appreciated

I noticed yesterday ATR is gone for me as well now, I just get a black screen. Checked this morning hoping that it would come back as has always been the case in the past but still just the black screen, nothing else shows on the screen, no $Scrambled sign etc.

Does this mean it is now gone for good from Sky Openbox gifts?

Does anyone know what is going to happen with AT The Races in January when they repackage the channel? Will it still be part of the basic sky package or will you need sky sports add on to get it? I don't want to subscribe to sky basic package and then find in January I lose At The Races. Other than IPTV and Virgin Media are there any other ways of just getting ATR? Thanks.

Does anyone know what is going to happen with AT The Races in January when they repackage the channel? Will it still be part of the basic sky package or will you need sky sports add on to get it? I don't want to subscribe to sky basic package and then find in January I lose At The Races. Other than IPTV and Virgin Media are there any other ways of just getting ATR? Thanks.

it's supposed to be renamed Sky Sports Racing, to go alongside, Golf, Arena, Premier League etc so it will be available on all platforms that recieve these channels, Virgin, IPTV and genuine Sky sub

I have managed to find somewhere that said it will remain as part of the basic sky package and you won't have to pay for the sky sports package to get it like you did with the football channels. Looks like it is time to fork out for Sky at £20 a month :(

Back