Openbox v8s cccam online but not working?

Hi all,
ive put a line on a friends open box v8s and channels are not working. The cccam if that what you call it is stating its online but no ppv channels are working? Any ideas? Updated firmware and channel list.
Any help/advice greatly received!

firstly reboot router and box by unplugging them both,then plug router in ,wait for it to connect to the net and then plug box in, this will just make sure its not a router/box connection issue
make sure the box has an internet connection by going on the weather app or youtube app
then check signal strength

Factory rest the box and then update channel list again, I take it the line is not a test line and nay have expired. Are you adding the connection manually or via usb?

firstly reboot router and box by unplugging them both,then plug router in ,wait for it to connect to the net and then plug box in, this will just make sure its not a router/box connection issue
make sure the box has an internet connection by going on the weather app or youtube app
then check signal strength

Thanks, tried this but still not working.

so you checked the weather app and youtube and they wasn't working?

Thanks all, the box worked for a while then stopped, my friends Mrs may have pressed something that she shouldn't? Usually if the line isn't working you get scrambled up on the ppv channels but now the screen is just black? Maybe I will factory reset the box and update Chanel list again? Thanks again for all your help

---------- Post Merged at 10:37 PM ----------

Jagsy, forgot to mention. Surely the box is connected to the internet if the cccam cline, gift states its online? Excuse my lack of knowledge for correct wording

Shit, sorry big drinks! Thought I was having the Michael taken out of me lol

---------- Post Merged at 12:08 AM ----------

Going to tell him to buy a new box lol

Back