Openbox v8s no signal on sly channels

Loky11

Hi Guys, hope someone can help me here. I have an openbox v8s and have no signal on most of the sly channels, all of the freeview channels work fine. Anyone know how to sort it or know what causes it ?
Cheers

Causes will be line or Internet.

Press menu > network local settings > upgrade by network > connect. If you don't get a http error your internet if ok. Your line will have expired. Ask your line provider if there's issues their end.

Network connection is fine, i dont think its the line either as ive only had the line since jan, a mate also has the same line and his is fine.

Hi Guys, hope someone can help me here. I have an openbox v8s and have no signal on most of the sly channels, all of the freeview channels work fine. Anyone know how to sort it or know what causes it ?
Cheers
Probably your line not working reboot your router and box and wait a while if not working contact your line supplier

It obviously won't be the same line as your mate. But it does read like your line is the issue. Does it show 'online' ?

Probably your line not working reboot your router and box and wait a while if not working contact your line supplier
It obviously won't be the same line as your mate. But it does read like your line is the issue. Does it show 'online' ?
Sorry, i meant same provider. Yea it shows online, some days it works fine, somedays it distorts and freezes but most days nothing but no signal. Snr is at 10

Back