openbox v8s problem

Pally

I have connected my openbox via ethernet co nnection and get message of channel scrambled.
I have tried the ethernetonnection on my ps4 and it connects fine.

Michael have used it on a previous box and it worked fine .
My router is upstairs and openbox downstairs.
When I connect open box to router with ethernetonnection it works upstairs

Anyone have any ideas.

Thanks

Good Afternoon Guys . Help needed . Installed new channel list today . Tried three different lines . Restarted . Lines showing off line . I am trying each individually not 3 on the list . Ethernet is on and active and can watch a channel on WebTV . Routed restarted . Can view BBC etc etc . All other channel scrambled . All 3 lines cclines are reported to be working and are off 3 separate sources . Any ideas . Driving me crazy this . I have noticed when I input manually the cline and I put the green tick on it does not tell me reboot needed . My old box did . So I save and then restart the open box . Still scrambled Help techs :+) !!

Good Afternoon Guys . Help needed Im all new to Openbox problems and helping a friend to see if i can Fix/update his OpenboxV8s any help would be much appreciated. Iam familiar with Android Boxes amlogic etc so procedures if any am pretty compident ..Thanks guys Bryn..

My V8S openbox keeps freezing. Any ideas of what I could do to fix it? Channels still work but sky channels keeps freezing. Any advice would be great! Cheers

Back