Openbox v8s stuck on boot loop

Could really do with some help from someone, I have a Openbox V8S and have always used AJSat to get channel lists, this site hasn't been updated in a couple of months and looked like it wasn't being updated anymore, I asked on here what I can do and a couple of ideas, which I was very grateful but I tried doing a upgrade via network and this wasn't working and then looked into upgrading firmware but someone posted a new Chanel list from cwaite's but after doing this the box boots and loads channels and then does it again and again, and is just stuck in a loop. Was advised to pm reaper but never got a reply. So bit lost now. Any help really would be appreciated. Sorry if this is a repeated question.
I am fairly new to all this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi reaper. can you please advice me? As my openbox v8s giving me the same provblem. If you could pm me i will apperiate to you.
Thanks

I had the same issue and had to reflash the boxnvia rs232 cable. The last two updates from cwaite is the issue. Once reflashed and tried the ajsat it was up and running.

Is AJSat site not going to be updated?

Back