Openbox

llamedos

TK Supporter
Hi, I am using a openbox v8s to watch euro channels on astra and hotbird, I have been getting a lot of freezing, I contacted my line supplier and he said that I have a old version of cccam(2.1.4),he suggested I use version 2.3.2 or 2.3.8,can either of these be installed using a USB or connect the box to a pc, thanks for your help, stay safe.

Better updating to a e2 box use oscam
With the proper server and configuration
You will get better results

thanks for your replies,i have a zgemma h2s in a cupboard somewhere,would that be a better option,are there guides on how to fix this box ,thanks

Thanks for replies, where can I get the files to update the box, cheers
Flash grogbuild freerange -look in resources section.
You need an initialised usb in the box and follow the instructions, the box downloads and installs everything itself

Hi, I have installed wooshbuild on to my h. 2s,now I can't get a signal, I am using a monoblock lnb, if I connect my openbox the signal is fine, I have tried different settings settings in tuner configuration but with no luck, I have tried the h2s on the TV in the bedroom (sly) and again the signal is fine, does anyone have any ideas, thanks to all for your replies and help, really appreciated.

Hi, I have installed wooshbuild on to my h. 2s,now I can't get a signal, I am using a monoblock lnb, if I connect my openbox the signal is fine, I have tried different settings settings in tuner configuration but with no luck, I have tried the h2s on the TV in the bedroom (sly) and again the signal is fine, does anyone have any ideas, thanks to all for your replies and help, really appreciated.

Configure tunner A
As the attachment
13 east ABC as port A As it has a weaker
Signal 19 east as port B

Attachments

• 20200331_155745.jpg
    20200331_155745.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 13
Back