openvix 5.1 released

flashed with the lastest zip file from zgemma site, not that keen on ATV, find vix easier to use and never had any major issues.

I've reflashed on a h2s and all is well however I have noticed I can't download any plugins automatically , I receive the message The LINUX kernal has changed, plugins are not compatible. Its not that I use it often but is this going to be the norm from now ?

your box should not have openvix on it as its not supported

your box should not have openvix on it as its not supported

Apologies for posting in your thread but with respect I don't want to debate the wrongs of having vix on a h2s. There is a base build for it out there and it works for me. I only asked a question but in future I will start a new thread to ask a question.

well aware of a few doing images with base build but things differ from their images and genuine images with things changing all the time.
the best bit is when they follow the guide and post on the vix website to be told=not supported.
plenty of members are using openvix on their boxes but its knowing the difference of limitations it has.

Apologies for posting in your thread but with respect I don't want to debate the wrongs of having vix on a h2s. There is a base build for it out there and it works for me. I only asked a question but in future I will start a new thread to ask a question.

there isnt a basebuild for Vix on any zgemma
its a patched image

never really liked atv but as vix dont officially support the zgemma i thought id give it a go last night.

once you get your head round the menus etc its fine, all set up with cams and skins in about 30mins and works well,

channel zapping seems to be a little quicker than vix if anything.

never really liked atv but as vix dont officially support the zgemma i thought id give it a go last night.

once you get your head round the menus etc its fine, all set up with cams and skins in about 30mins and works well,

channel zapping seems to be a little quicker than vix if anything.

Always used vix myself, so I’m about to try ATV for the first time, (WB7), so good to hear that you got it up and running in about 30 mins,

If I update guys do I loose all my settings? Like my plugins and would I need to scan again and need to put in line info again?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

If you have the green flashing round symbol on your VIX image, then NO, you will not loose anything, so long as you are updating, and not reflashing....

press the okay or info button on your remote and it should come up in right hand side of your tv screen or you might have a flashing symbol on the front of your receiver
paul

Back