Openvix 6 no epg

geb789

Hi guys
i use zgemma h9s box together with openvix 6 and xtrem editor python 3, all channels work fine and vod, when i import epg it downloads and finishes but epg empty.
my iptv provider says no problems at his end, any help would be great
cheers

Hi guys
i use zgemma h9s box together with openvix 6 and xtrem editor python 3, all channels work fine and vod, when i import epg it downloads and finishes but epg empty.
my iptv provider says no problems at his end, any help would be great
cheers
Which version of XE are you using, you may need to use an updated version

thanks for info guys i am new to vix 6 going to check settings etc
These are my settings for xe are yours set the same.

Work space media/HDD

Auto update plugin enable

Auto import enable

In deep standby skip imports

Import bouquets every hour disable

Start import after boot enable

Always reload vod when opening enable

Disable vod plugin no

iptv player 4097

Vod player 4097

TV offset 0

Press yellow wait till done

Press blue wait till done

Green to save

my box is zgemma h9s only get channels from iptv provider , before i flash my box with vix6.2 and xe python3 is anyone using this setup ? does it work ok?
thanks

i have flashed my zgemma h9s with openvix 6.2 together with xe python 3 , all tv channels work ok, vod works fine but i have no epg , i only use iptv sub,
xe settings are same as bazcfc1 kindly shared with me, is there something i am missing that i should be doing? when i import epg in xe it reports it has finished, green button to save
any help appreciated

i have flashed my zgemma h9s with openvix 6.2 together with xe python 3 , all tv channels work ok, vod works fine but i have no epg , i only use iptv sub,
xe settings are same as bazcfc1 kindly shared with me, is there something i am missing that i should be doing? when i import epg in xe it reports it has finished, green button to save
any help appreciated
I would ask your provider to look at his epg for his templates bud.
Have you ever had epg on xe or is it a new provider you have is there no epg on all live tv another alternative is take a trial from elsewhere where they use xe and see if there epg imports.
You do have usb/hdd mounted and initialised

i have been with current provider for years, i have another box running openatv 6 and xe and epg imports fine, i reconnect xe code with xe app myself

So you will have your username password and server url then as they will be on your xe template switch to Jedi to see if epg imports also possibly try a different skin I noticed when on atv epg wouldn’t populate changed skin and populated I’m not saying that is the case with you.
I’ve used willobuild on my box with simple 1080 skin and no issues with epg using xe

changed skin to simple 1080 now box just crashed , skin i normally use blue hd, will give jedi a go and see what happens
cheers

reflashed box vix 6.2 installed jedi plugin , setup epg importer (kiddaC user guide) channels all ok no epg

yes i only have iptv, ticked ,save, import current source, no epg. would i be better using willobuild with xe?

Back