Openvix 6 no epg

epg stored on usb stick initialised on box
i had been using vix 5.4 previously which worked fine , now my copy of file corrupt and vix taken all previous version off site

having not been able to get epg working with openvix 6 i gave up and went back to openatv and xe and epg works fine, i would like to try agin with version6 , i have a zgemma h9s box and only get my tv from iptv provider so no sat dish or aerial, i setup xe python3 to store epg to usb stick.
any help appreciated

Something has changed as i have a quad not supported and epg failed and only now and next/
Removed plugins and went to download and install and threw up errors.

having not been able to get epg working with openvix 6 i gave up and went back to openatv and xe and epg works fine, i would like to try agin with version6 , i have a zgemma h9s box and only get my tv from iptv provider so no sat dish or aerial, i setup xe python3 to store epg to usb stick.
any help appreciated
Did you initialise and mount usb as media/HDD?
Did you import EPG in XE settings?
Have you spoken to your provider?

yes initialised usb and workspace is set to media/hdd
yellow button then blue button in xe
emailed prvider he said i must have wrong settings

i flashed box in may with openvix 6.2.002 and used xe python 3 link from website, then updated xe in app to version 3.1.1 , no epg, stopped trying cos had to keep asking provider to reconnect my line
could it have been problem with xe 3.1.1?

i flashed box in may with openvix 6.2.002 and used xe python 3 link from website, then updated xe in app to version 3.1.1 , no epg, stopped trying cos had to keep asking provider to reconnect my line
could it have been problem with xe 3.1.1?
Not sure but v 3.1.3 works, is this the command line you used to install it or did you manually download/install it?

Code:
wget -O /tmp/install.sh "http://xeev.net/files/ipk/install3.sh" && chmod 755 /tmp/install.sh && /tmp/install.sh

Back