Openvix image for Star 2s

Just installing sly hd skin but ill maybe add this..box is running fairly well now that I'm using serviceapp put openatv on last night - took 2 hours - long story but far smoother considering its an old box...I think the recording option is out - well for now anyway....

Cheers for that - tried putting infinity on last night box (star 2s) struggled to install so gave up in the end and resorted back to wb v5 - i know its an old one but it worked. Infinity looks great though.....:)

Just installing sly hd skin but ill maybe add this..box is running fairly well now that I'm using serviceapp put openatv on last night - took 2 hours - long story but far smoother considering its an old box...I think the recording option is out - well for now anyway....

Cheers for that ill download it too....:)

HD skins will eat up the resources on that box in no time, if you want it to run smoothly, change the skin to a non-HD skin

No worries..running here now..seems ok - ill keep an eye on it..the basic openatv skin is ok but wanted something bit less bland...just watched 30 mins of a film there and no glitches etc...so far so good....

Back