openvix issues

leeroyvu+

hi, Im currently trying to set up my vu+solo2 on open vix.
i installed mgcamd through the pluigins on my box.
Now when i got to filezilla and usr/keys, no newcamd.list file exists. ive also looked in var/keys and nothing. what do i seem to be doing wrong?
regards,
lee

It does not exist when you just add the plugin, your line provider will send you a newcamd.list and a mg_cfg file which you transfer into the usr / keys folder.

thanks for your help guys, got that sorted now. everything was rosy in the garden until I tried yet again as i always do, to venture into the unknown. I downloaded Kodidirect from the plugin menu and after it rebooted i lost all my sky channels and cant get them back. what do i do? agghhhh

thanks for the tip on vuplus-kodi meatball, works a treat :grin: However im still having a problem if i add or remove some programs my newcamd.line stops working. One time i restarted it and it when fine, the next time i had to re-add via ftp and it worked. but now its stopped and i cant get it back. any ideas guys.
regards, lee

Are you removing softcams. Other than that your newcamd.list should stay where it is

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

No. last night I removed tsmedia and the line stopped working. took me a good while to get it back by re adding it through ftp.

Nope it's a plugin not a multi boot and available on ONLY vu boxes (I believe)
Well for vix anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kodi was added in 4.1 I think it was. It works as a extension same as say using iptvplayer and only avaliable for vu box

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back