Openvix Plugins

Js247

Hi all, I know this question has been asked before but there appears to be no single place that provides information on the downloadable plugins. Perhaps someone would be willing to create a list of the plugins with a brief description of each one? Cheers.

Hi all, I know this question has been asked before but there appears to be no single place that provides information on the downloadable plugins. Perhaps someone would be willing to create a list of the plugins with a brief description of each one? Cheers.
Isnt there a brief description in the list of downloadable plugins?
There is on openatv, each one has a few words about what it does

Hi, I've only ever used Openvix, apart from the obvious ui differences does Openatv offer anything more?

The plugins are usually from the same repository as far as I know so can't see ATV giving better descriptions than ViX tbh.

OK, I'll stick to what I'm used to ie Openvix. Any additional info on the plugins will be appreciated.

OK, thanks. Just to look at it another way, are there any plugins you think are essential or you can't do without?

OK, thanks. Just to look at it another way, are there any plugins you think are essential or you can't do without?

packagegroup-base-smbfs-server
enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam
enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-latest
enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif-terminal
enigma2-plugin-extensions-movieorganisor
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp
enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream
enigma2-plugin-extensions-xstreamity
enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer-deps
enigma2-plugin-extensions-dsayers-piconupdater
enigma2-plugin-extensions-dreamexplorer
enigma2-plugin-extensions-cacheflush
enigma2-plugin-skincomponents-kiddac-shared-components
enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-vskin-red
enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-slyk-q
enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-slyk-r19
enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-slyk-onyx

packagegroup-base-smbfs-server
enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam
enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-latest
enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif-terminal
enigma2-plugin-extensions-movieorganisor
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp
enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream
enigma2-plugin-extensions-xstreamity
enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer-deps
enigma2-plugin-extensions-dsayers-piconupdater
enigma2-plugin-extensions-dreamexplorer
enigma2-plugin-extensions-cacheflush
enigma2-plugin-skincomponents-kiddac-shared-components
enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-vskin-red
enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-slyk-q
enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-slyk-r19
enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-1080-slyk-onyx
yes willo nice list but not all are available on feeds or are not latest versions from git hub X-streamity for example on open atv I have started using Harddisk/images/ipk folder for ones that are not in feed and myrestore.sh in Harddisk/images/config folder to remove plugins I never use.
But this is when I am doing online update not sure if simmilar is available on vix. But you will more about me about this having done your own builds :smiley:

here is pdf file I made from info on another forum this is for openatv and older versions but still works some words may seem wrong but for german forum.

and myrestore.sh but still basic at the moment I just remove all languages except usa uk and german

Code:
#!/bin/bash

# Language files deinstallations
LANG_TO_REMOVE_LIST="$(ls /usr/share/enigma2/po/ | grep -v '\(de\|en\|en_GB\)$' | tr A-ZÄÖÜ a-zäöü | tr '_' -)"

for j in $LANG_TO_REMOVE_LIST; do
    opkg remove --force-depends enigma2-locale-$j
done
opkg --force-depends --force-remove remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter
opkg --force-depends --force-remove remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-pictureplayer
opkg --force-depends --force-remove remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-programmlistenupdater
opkg --force-depends --force-remove remove enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-transcodingsetup
# wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSplugins/NewVirtualKeyBoard/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

exit

Attachments

• Online flashing with restore of the settings and plugins.pdf
    189.3 KB · Views: 18
Back