OpenVix wont reflash

slove40

I have a zgemma H.S in openvix and wont install an BOUQUET IPK file, tried to reflash to openatv using a few usb sticks and its not happening, can someone help please?

Are you trying to install a basic OPENATV image? If so have you made sure you have downloaded the correct file for your box? Also make sure the USB stick is formatted to fat32 first.

is the hdd actually mounted as /media/hdd and formatted as ext4 R/W

All image backups and restores need media/hdd not /media/usb

Sorry for jumping in on thread but a suggestion to try Have you tried flashing with a basic image like nightly image to see if that will work then flash with the image you want you are using rear USB to try and flash box with and not the front and double click on the file image you've downloaded to flash with make sure a file says force and not noforce if says noforce rename it to force exit out pop it onto memory stick pop it in back of box and try that

All help appreciated bazcfc1, I tried flashing from back and front also changing to force from noforce but I havent tried to flash with basic image

Ive mounted flash drive and put image in correct folder and getting thisDSC_0227 (1).jpg

Back