openvpn and built in config files

its 5.04.016 ,it will run with xtreameditor vpn but it is very stuttery at times. openvpn runs on my other box no problem.

Conf importer, can't input any details so VPN manager doesn't come into play
I haven't tried VPN conf importer for a while as I'm using vix python 3 image so I know it won't work. It used to work fine on vix

If you can download the configs just send them to HDD/vpn

Add a pass.file with your username and password

Install VPN manager I think this is available in download plugins or you can download from here
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/blob/master/enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.4_all.ipk?raw=true

Open VPN manager and set all configs to yes then set the location of your configs and exit.

You should now be able to choose a country.

I haven't tried VPN conf importer for a while as I'm using vix python 3 image so I know it won't work. It used to work fine on vix

If you can download the configs just send them to HDD/vpn

Add a pass.file with your username and password

Install VPN manager I think this is available in download plugins or you can download from here
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/blob/master/enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.4_all.ipk?raw=true

Open VPN manager and set all configs to yes then set the location of your configs and exit.

You should now be able to choose a country.
Ill try it when I get home from work

Ill try it when I get home from work
I'm going to pm you in a moment, I appear to have 2 versions of the plugin on the server, depending on box it will install one or other. If I send you a link to each could you install/uninstall each and tell me if both give you the error. I did look at it a couple of months ago to try to make it py3 compatiable but didn't think I had put it on the server.

I would try myself but my box isn't connected up at the moment to a tv.

Grog

This version works on ViX py3.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.7-py3_all.zip
    456.2 KB · Views: 34
It did not work on mine all i got was this message.

Attachments

• IMG_20211102_160225_resized_20211102_040355158.jpg
    IMG_20211102_160225_resized_20211102_040355158.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 18
I was getting the errors before using the link you have provided, i thought i would give the py3 a go,nothing ventured nothing gained.
Are there any images that provide xstream editor and openvpn in the plugins, as i might as well reflash as i am sure that somthings wrong
with my version of vix or the plugins would work.

I was getting the errors before using the link you have provided, i thought i would give the py3 a go,nothing ventured nothing gained.
Are there any images that provide xstream editor and openvpn in the plugins, as i might as well reflash as i am sure that somthings wrong
with my version of vix or the plugins would work.
don't know about xstreameditor side of vpn but I can quite easily switch between different providers in vpn manager and even have surfshark manager installed and both work,
even though vpn manager can do surfshark.

Back