openwebif and rpi2

I'm thinking of getting a raspberry pi for my house and wondered if it is possible to access the Zgemma box via openwebif through the pi? Will be using the pi for streaming movies etc but would like to access the Zgemma to use my sub from time to time.
Thanks

Yes I do it on my pi2 using kodi

---------- Post Merged at 09:57 PM ----------

Have a look here
Code:
  http://allaboutnothing.me.uk/streaming-sky-localaly-freeview-to-kodi/

Thanks dsayers, will give it a bash when my pi2 arrives. Streaming it to the pi doesn't class as multi room does it? Will it affect the performance of the Zgemma?

It doesn't effect the speed of the zgemma some say that there providers threaten to cut them of because of how much zapping they do but I have both on at the same time for about 5hours a day and haven't had any issues

dsayers - slightly off topic (not zgemma related but post related) what OS do you use on your pi? See people saying OpenELEC but others mention OSMC as a better OS so thought id ask a man who has the pi and zgemma?

I use openelec to be honest I don't know the difference i just used the factory firmware on the sd card since September and haven't had any issues. I put droidking wizard on from the kodi section but he's since stopped people using his download so I use blackbox wizard on my mxq but again the source code is down at the moment I have done a guide for setting blackbox up in the kodi section but have had to pull it till I find the new source code

Yeah i got blackbox on my fire stick and was impressed with it, might give paradox a go with my pi as its supposed to be the replacement for the blackbox. I thought openelec is a better choice as it has the confluence skin which is easy to use so I'm glad I've had 2 replies and both say the same!
Thanks for reply

I'm trying to get this to work both locally and remotely. It pulls all the EPG and all the channels just fine but when I open a link nothing happens or in the EPG it gives an error message. would appreciate your help

Back