Openwebif to install / flash OpenATV

Folk, I've exhausted multiple USB's and other storage devices in an attempt to flash my box to use the latest version of openATV 6.2/6.3

I can access my openWebif and use the terminal, however I havent been able to find a command that will install the latest version of openATV, Is there anyone out there who can help with the command line that I can use to perform the update / flash ?

wget --no-check-certificate -O installatv.sh https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqbo698rxconave/installatv.sh?dl=1 && bash installatv.sh
After a few seconds you will be asked to enter the box's default hostname.
If you've never changed the hostname of your box then just accept the default by pressing enter key, if you have previously changed the hostname in the past then you need to enter the original default hostname for your box, (ie formuler4turbo), and then press the enter key.

Now you are prompted which partition you want flashed, this is for boxes with multiboot facilities.
If you don't use multiboot or your box doesn't have multiboot facilities just hit the enter key.
If your box is configured to use multiboot enter the partition number and then press enter key. Most people here will not need to worry about Multiboot as the majority of boxes do not support that facility. That said, if your box does support Multiboot then I am going to assume that you already know what to do.

The latest stable nightly build will then be downloaded to /media/hdd and then the reflashing process will begin. Either way, it's now time to reach for your remote.

If it is your intention to just flash to the current version of Open-ATV then follow the guided installation process.

wget --no-check-certificate -O installatv.sh https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqbo698rxconave/installatv.sh?dl=1 && bash installatv.sh
After a few seconds you will be asked to enter the box's default hostname.
If you've never changed the hostname of your box then just accept the default by pressing enter key, if you have previously changed the hostname in the past then you need to enter the original default hostname for your box, (ie formuler4turbo), and then press the enter key.

Now you are prompted which partition you want flashed, this is for boxes with multiboot facilities.
If you don't use multiboot or your box doesn't have multiboot facilities just hit the enter key.
If your box is configured to use multiboot enter the partition number and then press enter key. Most people here will not need to worry about Multiboot as the majority of boxes do not support that facility. That said, if your box does support Multiboot then I am going to assume that you already know what to do.

The latest stable nightly build will then be downloaded to /media/hdd and then the reflashing process will begin. Either way, it's now time to reach for your remote.

If it is your intention to just flash to the current version of Open-ATV then follow the guided installation process.

thanks for the quick reply, I've tried this but end up with this error message
python: can't open file '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/BoxBrandingTest.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

it then allows me to press enter after the above message and then I see the message below
mv: can't rename 'latestatv': No such file or directory

any thoughts on these ?

Back