openwebif

wigan13

Registered
hi guys
just lately when watching on my PC using webif the picture and sound keep buffering and sometimes the sound go's altogether,i no its not the supplier because i watch
h on the box through the TV the ip address is the right on so i need a bit of help lol
wigan13

wigan13

Registered
vlc media player m8 ive done an update and it says ive the latest version,the problem has only just started the last week or so
wigan13

wigan13

Registered
what does that mean m8,im seeing pictures and hearing sound it just aint right all the time
wigan13

wigan13

Registered
i only use webif for my card sharing channels my iptv service i only use vlc what i should say is i use vlc with webif
wigan13

pabloescaban

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
VLC will play iptv streams, don't think the VM/Sat line will stream through it? I've just tried my VM line and I can't get it to play

wigan13

Registered
thats what ive always used m8 as i say its only latly it has started to go wrong,so im lost,what could i use with card sharing ie webif
wigan13

pabloescaban

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
C
thats what ive always used m8 as i say its only latly it has started to go wrong,so im lost,what could i use with card sharing ie webif
wigan13
Cardsharing lines, vm and sat are normally used on boxes like zgemma etc, i've never heard of anyone watching via webif

wigan13

Registered
i can watch on both my formuler 1 box or my pc m8,,it has got to be something to to with my internet or the webif i think it has to be the webif config yet its saying all is up to date

wigan13

Registered
pabloescaban
i been watching fta and scrambled channels that are left on card sharing the glitching and sound loss only seems to happen on the racing channels,when i put the racing channels through the formuler box i get a little glitching but the sound comes back on and the glitching does not seem as bad as on the PC and webif,all the other card sharing channels are fine with no problems,so i guess i will just have to put up with it or whatch with a delay on iptv.
wigan13

samsid

Registered
pabloescaban
i been watching fta and scrambled channels that are left on card sharing the glitching and sound loss only seems to happen on the racing channels,when i put the racing channels through the formuler box i get a little glitching but the sound comes back on and the glitching does not seem as bad as on the PC and webif,all the other card sharing channels are fine with no problems,so i guess i will just have to put up with it or whatch with a delay on iptv.
wigan13
you are right m8, you can use openwebif to watch on your pc, fta, encrypted sat & cable channels, it's years since I've done it, but dug out an old windows pc with acestream player & it's working fine , from a solo2. It used to work using the windows media player, but not on this pc anymore. Maybe take a look at vlc, see have there been any updates lately, that might be causing your issue,

wigan13

Registered
hi samsid
my vlc player says im up to date,and like i said all the other channels are working fine just the racing doh lol
wigan13

samsid

Registered
hi samsid
my vlc player says im up to date,and like i said all the other channels are working fine just the racing doh lol
wigan13
I thought you had issues every channel. if it's only racing UK or whatever it's called, then it could be related to the source itself, ie cached/reshared, what I meant re updates, not that you had done them ,but to investigate any reported bugs, which is irrelevant now as it's only one channel you mentioned. I've just streamed Racing UK from sat & it's fine for me

Last edited:

muzamalakram

Registered
Hi, sorry if i am posting in the wrong thread, i cant seem to find how to create a new thread. Anyway i wanted to know is it possible to stream the channels on my zgemma h2h to my pc which is on the same broadband network. It did use to work when i was on a virmin line using openwebif, but it no longer works since i changed to iptv. When i zap to the channel it downloads the m3u channel file but the channel does not load. Thanks