openwebif

wigan13

Registered
muzamalakram
my channels work with webif through a sat line but the iptv channels would not work through webif even though their were listed on the wbif portal to get your iptv channels on your pc i had a 3mu file to play them
wigan13

norb

Registered
I see, and do you know if the cccam server will see the VLC stream going on? Just trying to establish this so I don't get banned by my provider.

wigan13

Registered
your cccam will work with your box the vlc player will work with a 3mu file along with vlc player on your pc,hope this helps,ask your provider to send you a 3mu link for your package.
wigan13

norb

Registered
I think I might be on the wrong thread. What I am referring too is playing sat channels from the list on webif. In case there are doubts, it works for me, it opens in VLC automatically once I click the relevant button ) but I guess this post was about IPTV. For example I was watching a channel on TV and while connected to webif I can stream this on VLC. My question is whether my provider see that I am playing the same channel twice?

wigan13

Registered
on my set up i can play both sat and iptv at the same time one on box and one on pc iptv will be behind the sat feed
wigan13

norb

Registered
I know you can because I can do the same. Does anyone know the answer to my question?