Options for movies, sports etc with ZGemma

Hi all,
What are the current options available?
I was using virmin through mgmcam and had all channels up until cable put measures in place to block the main channels a year ago maybe; I then moved to IPTV which was then messed up and has come back but not quite as good I don't think but still pretty decent.
Anyhow, has there been any advances, what are the options now for the full compliment of channels incl. sports, movies etc? Is it possible to get access to virmin or sly yet?
Thanks,

iptv can be poor or brilliant. it depends if you have a decent server or not.

sat and cable cs is still fine but limited to the channels currently open.

A good iptv subscription will give you everything CS does and much, much more. Seems like you've had a bad provider, take some iptv tests and find a reliable one.

There's about 300 channels on cable and about 100 on sly you may have had a bad experience with iptv but it has come along way since it first came around
A good iptv subscription will give you everything CS does and much, much more. Seems like you've had a bad provider
Dosnt always come down to providers fault lol could be a couple of factors device/iptvsetup/ isp speeds.
but you are correct you can have everything from both sides of Cs plus Alot more channels. But should always take plenty of trials

Dosnt always come down to providers fault lol could be a couple of factors device/iptvsetup/ isp speeds.
but you are correct you can have everything from both sides of Cs plus Alot more channels. But should always take plenty of trials

If whoever he got his iptv from didn't talk him through all the variables and troubleshooting, then he was a bad provider imo.

If whoever he got his iptv from didn't talk him through all the variables and troubleshooting, then he was a bad provider imo.
Possibly in your opinion but not everyone should have to explain what to do like a phone company dosnt tell you how to make or send texts or connect to Internet pmsl so are they bad providers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Possibly in your opinion but not everyone should have to explain what to do like a phone company dosnt tell you how to make or send calls or connect to Internet pmsl so are they bad providers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you sell someone an iptv subscription then it's commonplace for you to help them get it up and running and to assist and advise on any problems they have with the subscription for the duration of it, including issues caused by the many variables that affect the viewing of the subscription such as device, setup, isp. Even the places you buy iptv subscription from through an automated system have a place you can raise support tickets.

If you sell someone an iptv subscription then it's commonplace for you to help them get it up and running and to assist and advise on any problems they have with the subscription for the duration of it, including issues caused by the many variables that affect the viewing of the subscription such as device, setup, isp. Even the places you buy iptv subscription from through an automated system have a place you can raise support tickets.
help is fine.

hand holding is not.

a lot of people won't even attempt to learn how to use their device, they expect the full customer services shebang for the £1 a week they pay :-)

help is fine.

hand holding is not.

a lot of people won't even attempt to learn how to use their device, they expect the full customer services shebang for the £1 a week they pay :-)

Reading how he words his opening post, he seems to have a reasonable understanding of his device and has used it to it's capabilities in the past. I don't think he comes across as someone who needs his hand held, do you?

i don't believe your comment i replied to related to the op, you simply stated that if you sold "someone" an iptv sub you should help them out with all setup issues and variables for the duration of it.

if, indeed, you were referring solely to the op then i stand corrected.

help is fine.

hand holding is not.

Exactly you have to learn about the device using and app/plugin been used.
some end users expect 24/7 round the clock support which can't be provided and a little common sense has to come into play lol

i don't believe your comment i replied to related to the op, you simply stated that if you sold "someone" an iptv sub you should help them out with all setup issues and variables for the duration of it.

if, indeed, you were referring solely to the op then i stand corrected.

If you read the conversation, it originated from a comment I made in direct response to the OP saying his iptv was messed up and has come back, but not as good.

The subsequent posts are the usual of Baz being a weirdo and arguing with virtually every post I make here. If I said I liked the black colour of the forum he'd post that it's actually really dark grey. Don't ask me why, he's just a bit stalkerish with me and ends up dragging what is a perfectly reasonable response from me into a big debate.

If you read the conversation, it originated from a comment I made in direct response to the OP saying his iptv was messed up and has come back, but not as good.

The subsequent posts are the usual of Baz being a weirdo and arguing with virtually every post I make here. If I said I liked the black colour of the forum he'd post that it's actually really dark grey. Don't ask me why, he's just a bit stalkerish with me and ends up dragging what is a perfectly reasonable response from me into a big debate.

there you go then, i stand corrected.

you were indeed saying that his original provider should have talked hm through all of the variables and troubleshooting.

i still wholly disagree but at least i know you're talking about the op now.

you were indeed saying that his original provider should have talked hm through all of the variables and troubleshooting.

Yeah it turned from a specific post to a hypothetical one, on account of Baz being his usual strange self when I post something.

You originally said he had a bad provider.
so I stated not everything is provider related as could be a couple of factors device app ect that's not stalking or trying to argue that's giving an opinion not everything with iptv is providers fault then I mentioned about phone shops not giving guides and you posted a link of sly lol I've no reason to try and argue just disagreeing with your post.
I am actually a weirdo tho you got that right but only on days that end in ay pmsl

Me too?
Maybe it's just you.
You were going on about a £5 a year iptv sub being perfect last year, did the provider offer full support and explain in minute detail every possible pitfall you may encounter for the paltry sum you paid?

You originally said he had a bad provider.
so I stated not everything is provider related as could be a couple of factors device app ect that's not stalking or trying to argue that's giving an opinion not everything with iptv is providers fault then I mentioned about phone shops not giving guides and you posted a link of sly lol I've no reason to try and argue just disagreeing with your post.
I am actually a weirdo tho you got that right but only on days that end in ay pmsl

What?

Me too?
Maybe it's just you.
You were going on about a £5 a year iptv sub being perfect last year, did the provider offer full support and explain in minute detail every possible pitfall you may encounter for the paltry sum you paid?

I've never had a £5 a year sub Pablo. You're making things up again.

Back