Options for movies, sports etc with ZGemma

In regards to IPTV just take tests and make sure provider has been around long enough and able to provide decent support. Some rotten eggs for sure but some really good guys out there selling such services. Just have to weed them out so to speak.

Seems like you've had a bad provider, take some iptv tests and find a reliable one.

Near identical advice. One poster is demonised, one receives next to no reaction.

I have found that you can find iptv suppliers that are cheap and reliable! I have used one for over two years now as back up to my main one!
My main one was due to be renewed in April, but when the footie stopped I didn't renew! I just added VOD to my back up one Live TV £18 Live TV plus VOD £25 per year
Excellent service , Footie is important to me so when back up and running will subscribe back to main sub!
I will do that as the main one has several options for each game and back up has just a couple!

Hi all, thanks for all of your replies. I was very happy with my iptv service initially ... for 6 months maybe but now it’s deteriorated and freezes a lot. Maybe I will take a few more trials.
thanks all

Hi all, thanks for all of your replies. I was very happy with my iptv service initially ... for 6 months maybe but now it’s deteriorated and freezes a lot. Maybe I will take a few more trials.
thanks all
Have you ran speed tests on your bix/device at all run a couple of tests have you tried on a different device to see if still same issues are firewalls turned off on your router

Have you ran speed tests on your bix/device at all run a couple of tests have you tried on a different device to see if still same issues are firewalls turned off on your router
My dad and I both have the same devices and both have the same freezing issues. We both have 60mbs virmin broadband and haven’t touched the firewall settings.. so we haven’t changed anything at our end to our knowledge. The iptv used to be amazing but now it’s far from. I wouldn’t know what else to do to check the device speed for example but it is happening on 2 devices at 2 different properties.
Thanks

I have found that you can find iptv suppliers that are cheap and reliable! I have used one for over two years now as back up to my main one!
My main one was due to be renewed in April, but when the footie stopped I didn't renew! I just added VOD to my back up one Live TV £18 Live TV plus VOD £25 per year
Excellent service , Footie is important to me so when back up and running will subscribe back to main sub!
I will do that as the main one has several options for each game and back up has just a couple!

That's a good price Toddy (y)

There's about 300 channels on cable and about 100 on sly you may have had a bad experience with iptv but it has come along way since it first came around

Dosnt always come down to providers fault lol could be a couple of factors device/iptvsetup/ isp speeds.
but you are correct you can have everything from both sides of Cs plus Alot more channels. But should always take plenty of trials
Get out of jail card for some ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hi could you pm me your provider that you use for back up and main sub please.
Cheers
No one will share their provider mate and personally no offence to @pupuqiop but if any member did share their provider and went tits up its on them as they recommended them try putting a request in request section

No one will share their provider mate and personally no offence to @pupuqiop but if any member did share their provider and went tits up its on them as they recommended them try putting a request in request section
Yes, I should do that thanks. I’ll find it and request some tests. I worry that a test might be different to the actual purchased though.
Thanks

Yes, I should do that thanks. I’ll find it and request some tests. I worry that a test might be different to the actual purchased though.
Thanks
When I've trials it's been same even when signed up mate people think that providers move end users to different servers when they sub I've never seen it happen

If I share my providers details with anyone it's always at their own risk - follow the usual advice of taking a trial, then if they're happy take a subscription. There's a group chat of people who've been with the service for a long time so that kinda vouches for the reliability of the guy. There's quite a lot of people who use it from TK so I guess word is getting round.

Can you recommend a good one?

The guy I use isn't offering subs for zgemma's anymore so although I'd be happy to recommend him, he wouldn't be able to help you out. If you have/get any other iptv device anytime then feel free to give me a shout.

Back