Options if using communal dish?

msc1

Hi, apologies if this sounds thick - have used Sat and Cable over last few years on my zgemma h2h, but I live in flats so LNB cable are hooked up to communal dish. Do I have any options for getting the Euro channels? Saw Sly Germany still available and would love a bit of that for the sports, but from what I'm reading I don't think its going to be an option?

Cheers!

Hi, apologies if this sounds thick - have used Sat and Cable over last few years on my zgemma h2h, but I live in flats so LNB cable are hooked up to communal dish. Do I have any options for getting the Euro channels? Saw Sly Germany still available and would love a bit of that for the sports, but from what I'm reading I don't think its going to be an option?

Cheers!
With a communal dish not possible as it's shared for all flats could you not put your own up I know some landlords are against it as my parents have that problem with it been a communal dish where they live

Your communal dish may be big enough to catch the signal from other, nearby satellites, but it will be limited. Maybe an IPTV sub would be a solution.

Back