Organise Bouquets

zTemplar

Registered
I have a FormulerF1 with Freeview and IPTV but no satellite and would like to have my IPTV bouquets first followed by the freeview channels. I have tried using OpenWebif BouquetEditor to rearrange them and also tried 'enable move mode' in the Channel List Menu but every time I reboot box the Freeview channels are at top of EPG rather than the bottom.

Is there anyway I can save my changes and not have them swapped at each reboot?

Thanks.

zTemplar

Registered
I'm just scanning the third tuner from the tuner setup menu - that get the channel list. I'm not ABM or ABE2.

mbull

TK Veteran
E-Channelizer is the Software you need to sort your Bouquet out..
DO a google search and you'll get some details and download link, Free S/Ware

siilver

TK Veteran
If you get abm you can get the free view to come after your iptv. Then your freeview will be in the right order
Abe2 I’m not sure

zTemplar

Registered
@siilver & @mbull for your helpful replies. I will take a look at E-Channelizer meanwhile does anyone know which menu setting will force AutoBouquetMaker to place and keep the freeview channels at the bottom of the EPG?

zTemplar

Registered
E-Channelizer is the Software you need to sort your Bouquet out..
DO a google search and you'll get some details and download link, Free S/Ware
Sadly E-Channelizer appears to be Windows only and I use a Mac so I'll take another look at ABM and see if I can find a way to do it with that.

siilver

TK Veteran
I’m on Mac and I use idreamx
If your not running any daily update you can do what you like with them

Willo3092

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
@siilver & @mbull for your helpful replies. I will take a look at E-Channelizer meanwhile does anyone know which menu setting will force AutoBouquetMaker to place and keep the freeview channels at the bottom of the EPG?
In the ABM config there is an option Providers Order.
Just use the coloured buttons to put the providers in whatever order you need.