WilloBuild Oscam access denied

Hi there. Just installed latest Willobuild for my Duo2. What is the root password for that as I cannot connect with box using file zila.

Also Oscar web interface is coming with forbidden access message . Any help will be appreciated

Sorted filezilla. Had to setup root password first.

Still can't access oscam web interface. Is it normal and how Willow setup?

I can access the oscam web interface on my boxes although I don't really use it.
Are you clicking the link in openwebif?

1610186360242.png

Yes, appending :8888 to your IP should get you into it.
I don't know if it's something your provider can block but it's working fine on all my boxes.

1610186805274.png

It is not ISP related. See the two pics.
First is for my box with your build and the second box is on different image and the web interface is working there. On all of my old images, I never had this message so must be something else.

20210109_100907.jpg20210109_101041.jpg

I can't really troubleshoot something that isn't happening for me I'm afraid.
No one else has mentioned it (although I don't have many users).

Have you changed any of the network settings?

i am not sure but make sure oscam is running first, I believe if it is not running the oscam interface is not accessable

i am not sure but make sure oscam is running first, I believe if it is not running the oscam interface is not accessable
No if oscam not running you can still access openwebif but the Oscam Webinterface is not present in openwebif menu.

I can't really troubleshoot something that isn't happening for me I'm afraid.
No one else has mentioned it (although I don't have many users).

Have you changed any of the network settings?

No, I have not changed anything. Just updated your build via USB method as my previous image was Open Pli. It was working fine.

Just to confirm, Oscam is working as I am getting my channels once I updated readers and my line via FTP. It is just Web interface which is not working . I like Web interface but not end of the world. Btw image looks very good so thanks for this.

My box is DUO2.

I am flashing your build on my Zgemma H9s. Will see if it is same issue on that box.

FTP to your box and open oscam.conf

Under [webif] make sure your port is correct and also check httpallowed and ensure you are allowed to connect from your current IP

Thanks. I tried but no luck.

I reflashed the box with openvix standard built and it works but if I restore Willow's settings then it comes back with same 403 Forbidden message.

It looks like there is something in his settings which is not compatible with my network.

I presume when you flashed openvix it is a latest version and you have on box entered a password and saved.Filezilla also needs the extra password to login into box.

Network scan all green

Is samba utility running

If you run a browse network scan on box is it seen

I run a number of boxes and it sees them on a scan.

What version of openvix is on box.

Just checked on webif interface i see it listed and if clicked on opens new page with all my info + an unknown one just found:fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Sorted filezilla. Had to setup root password first.

@Bluemoon2020 apologies for hijacking your thread but it seems you've solved an issue I'm having. I've just flashed willobuild too and having exactly the same issue with not being able to log in through filezila.. I used to log into filezila with username: root password: blank but that's no longer working.

May I ask what you mean by setting up root passoword first? Was this on your box or filezila?

Thanks

New images now need password setup on box and saved.

Same with filezilla now needs the password you entered on box to enter.

Make a note as one forgets passwords.

@Bluemoon2020 apologies for hijacking your thread but it seems you've solved an issue I'm having. I've just flashed willobuild too and having exactly the same issue with not being able to log in through filezila.. I used to log into filezila with username: root password: blank but that's no longer working.

May I ask what you mean by setting up root passoword first? Was this on your box or filezila?

Thanks

Hello. No problem. You just have to setup a password on box first as you can't have a blank password in this build.

Just go to setup then network and then password. Set anything you like . Once password setup you can connect via filezilla

Back