Oscam crashing intermittently

Adam91117

Hi

i have witnessed on couple of occasions where channels are i try to access the oscam web interface but it comes up with page can not be displayed.
I end up having to restart the softcam in info panel which then kicks starts the oscam channels clear and web page is responsive

any ideas? Much appreciated

I am using the latest grogbuild oscam r11576-798 zgemma h5.2tc

thanks

Hi

i have witnessed on couple of occasions where channels are i try to access the oscam web interface but it comes up with page can not be displayed.
I end up having to restart the softcam in info panel which then kicks starts the oscam channels clear and web page is responsive

thanks
Hi, I'm trying to find a way to post this so hope you don't mind me putting it here.
I just updated my mutant with the latest open atv and now I can acces the the panel with my phone anymore when I enter the box IP:8888, can you please advise,
Thankyou

If flashed with open atv 6.4 you have to set a password up on your box so you can ftp to your box.

Select menu... setup... system... Network... Password Setup and add password

I have no problem doing the FTP with Winscp it's when I used to be able to look at the panel on my phone, amend and add lines, turn them on and off etc

What about box IP just to bring up openwebif, if using mobile you'll need to choose full view then choose oscam Webinterface. Port might have changed

What about box IP just to bring up openwebif, if using mobile you'll need to choose full view then choose oscam Webinterface. Port might have changed
How do I do it on my phone, in Full view, before all I had to do was enter up:8888 to get the panel, sorry for being a bit dumb, this hasn't happened before, thanks

Type your ip address in web browser, for me on phone it shows mobile version and I can see show full openwebif at the bottom of the page.

Screenshot_20200604-083157_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bottom left in extras you should see oscam Webinterface

Screenshot_20200604-083416_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hi

thanks
I use OpenATV 6.4, with MetrixHD skin, no build and oscam-emu (1.20+git1830) softcam. Double check your code syntax in oscam.server file.

Back