Oscam Disconnects

eagle

I am using the latest oscam, it connects and clears channels fine but after a while it disconnects itself, I have to manually restart softcam and then its ok until it disconnects again. Any idea why it keeps doing this?

I am using the latest oscam, it connects and clears channels fine but after a while it disconnects itself, I have to manually restart softcam and then its ok until it disconnects again. Any idea why it keeps doing this?

Try reinstalling cams from plugins menu . what box, build are you using ? A bit more info am sure someone will help with this issue m8

Try oscam-emu (1.20+git1830), always works ok for me.

Grogbuild openatv 6.4 I've tried oscam and oscam emu but both the same. Never used to happen but I've changed providers now. Mgcamd 1.45 is working great though so stuck with it

I have a similar problem. Had DSayers OpenATV 6.2. Upgraded it to latest version and got cams from softcam-feed-universal_4.3-r4_all.ipk (stuck it on a USB and installed it via plugin installer)
Noticing this problem with Mgcamd 1.45 as well.
Tried Oscam-emu, stable and trunk (all 3), but problem still persists.
For me if i turn off the box (zgemma h2h) and restart it then its all blank.
I need to restart softcam/switch to mgcamd and then come back to
Oscam-emu/stable to see which one works (Oscam stable 11572 and Oscam-emu r11576-798)

Provider said might be a build issue, so went from OpenATV 6.2 to 6.3 and 6.4 (fresh upgrade, no backups or plugins), but same problem across all builds and with all versions of Oscam and seems to be now affecting Mgcamd. Is there another source of cams out there. I have tried the one's that show up in the plugins menu and no joy.

I have a similar problem. Had DSayers OpenATV 6.2. Upgraded it to latest version and got cams from softcam-feed-universal_4.3-r4_all.ipk (stuck it on a USB and installed it via plugin installer)
Noticing this problem with Mgcamd 1.45 as well.
Tried Oscam-emu, stable and trunk (all 3), but problem still persists.
For me if i turn off the box (zgemma h2h) and restart it then its all blank.
I need to restart softcam/switch to mgcamd and then come back to
Oscam-emu/stable to see which one works (Oscam stable 11572 and Oscam-emu r11576-798)

Provider said might be a build issue, so went from OpenATV 6.2 to 6.3 and 6.4 (fresh upgrade, no backups or plugins), but same problem across all builds and with all versions of Oscam and seems to be now affecting Mgcamd. Is there another source of cams out there. I have tried the one's that show up in the plugins menu and no joy.
Provider issue that is,Get a test line off another provider and you will see it stop if using real cards.How many lines are you using.more than 1 i bet ??

Back