Oscam For 19.2 Help Please

Hi all please can some one help me load my oscam files to my Vu 4k solo

so that i may be able to watch Sly de 19.2

i have tried and read tutorials and still cannot do it

i have been able to load the oscam and can watch Novistar and various other channels but not sly de this is
because i do not know how to set it up

my image is as below
https://www.openvix.co.uk/openvix-builds/vusolo4k/openvix-5.3.026.release-vusolo4k_usb.zip
https://www.openvix.co.uk/openvix-builds/vusolo4k/openvix-5.3.025.release-vusolo4k_usb.zip
Openvix 5 3 023 Release Vusolo4k Usb (95.3M)

i would be most grateful if somebody could help me with team viewer

if i have posted this in the wrong section please forgive me

Hi @cricketbattony,

I have been having the same problem for months, reading just about every tutorial and guide relating to oscam that exists on this forum, without success!

I don't know whether this will apply to you, as my receiver is running OpenAtv, rather than Vix. I have a vu+ zero 4k running with cccam 2.3.8, and am able to watch all the channels that you mention, plus Sly de and DAZN 1 & 2 without problem. Is that not an option for you?

Hi Lalineamam
thank you for your kind info i will flash my box with OpenAtv and see if that works

my box is VU 4k solo which arm based so i think i will have to use Oscam

many thanks

cricketbattony

Thank you Willo3092

for the file

this is my problem i do not know how to upload this

i have tried numerous times to upload files but always i mess things up

i only found out a couple of weeks ago what was drag and drop

If it proving difficult why not try cccam 2.3.8. There is an arm variant and its for sky d on 19.2e.

Hi Kegnkiwi

currently with the oscam i am using i can watch Movistar clearing no problem

if i was to change to the cccam 2.3.8 would that be ok with my current setup ?

also is that cccam 2.3.8 in the plugins download and if so do i just download the cccam and enter my lines

many thanks

Hi again @cricketbattony

I am not sure if there is a benefit to using oscam, as opposed to cccam. Most people on here use oscam, and obviously understand it. I did try to change my set up to oscam and failed miserably, so I have changed back to cccam and it is working, as per my first reply. I suppose that the old addage applies: if its not broken...etc.

Anyway, has you supplier given you the cccam details? If so, look for cccam 2.3.8 IPK file for your particular receiver in Google, FTP to your receiver and then put the line details in CCcam.cfg, which is in the 'etc' folder.

Good luck!

Oscam is more stable you can use mulitable
Servers with different e.m.c times Therefore
You can keep your e.m.c times below 5 milliseconds which prevents less freezing
Off channels Its all down to good servers
Proper configuration files Also prioritise the
Working caids and ignoring the caids which
Have isues

@linesman66.

I also thank you for your clarification. I have read the majority of your post on the various threads in which you have responded, in your attempts to help people such as myself.

However, there are a couple of things in your explanation which I don't understand, and therein lie my problems in uderstanding oscams. I would appreciate your answers to the following questions, please:

When you say ' multiple servers', do you mean multiple lines?
What are CAIDS?

Thank you.

Different servers with mulitable lines
Your configuration will open up the different
Caids
You have to prioritise and ignore which
Caids are working best

Back