Oscam issue on Zgemma h52tc but perfect on h2s

prit224

Hi Guys,

I recently moved home and brought back my h52tc back. After getting a new euroline for 19/13 and having 3 sat lines for 28 i started running oscam.

this runs totally fine on my h2s with an older oscam version r11569.

Whats weird is on my h5 it keeps freezing and crashing i have to keep manually restarting it, tried oscam-emu, oscam-stable, uninstalled both and found the same version of oscam as i had on the h2s and tried that and still crashes and freezes.

Brought the h2s downstairs and tried and its perfect so even ruled out the ethernet cables.

Copied the oscam.server and oscam.conf files from my h2s to my h5 and its still the same issue.

Both are running grogbuild openatv, just checked my h2s is running openatv 6.3 and the h5 is running openatv 6.4, is this difference enough to cause so much glitching, crashing and freezing on oscam?

Hi Guys,

I recently moved home and brought back my h52tc back. After getting a new euroline for 19/13 and having 3 sat lines for 28 i started running oscam.

this runs totally fine on my h2s with an older oscam version r11569.

Whats weird is on my h5 it keeps freezing and crashing i have to keep manually restarting it, tried oscam-emu, oscam-stable, uninstalled both and found the same version of oscam as i had on the h2s and tried that and still crashes and freezes.

Brought the h2s downstairs and tried and its perfect so even ruled out the ethernet cables.

Copied the oscam.server and oscam.conf files from my h2s to my h5 and its still the same issue.

Both are running grogbuild openatv, just checked my h2s is running openatv 6.3 and the h5 is running openatv 6.4, is this difference enough to cause so much glitching, crashing and freezing on oscam?
Try OpenATV 6.4 with OsCam Trunk. After saving oscam.server restart the box...

Oscam emu .works with emulator support
It also works with soft keys which can be
Regularly updated

Oscam stable stays the same until.
Much better version comes along

Oscam trunk changes regularly
Which includes the most up to date
Patch

Back