Oscam server file for Zgemme H2H running latest ATV

Dykey

Hi

With the demise of Cable looking imminent i want to switch my box over to pick up Satellite as my provider has kindly offered this as a freebie ... does anyone know what changes i would need to make to my Oscam Server file for it to work ... my current settings for Cable are as below

[reader]

label = VM_LINE
enable = 1
protocol = newcamd
device = URL,PORT
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = USERNAME
password = PASSWORD
connectoninit = 1
caid = 1841
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,2
blockemm-unknown = 1

Thanks in advance

Dykey

Last edited:
I'm using:
I don't know if they're have been any updated readers for satellite.

[reader]
label = satellite_nline
protocol = newcamd
device = net address, port
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = username
password = password
connectoninit = 1
group = 1

No updates and just edit in the sat line details instead of the cable ones. Use it as a duel line and run both until any changes happen. If provider will not give you one yet just request a test line.

No updates and just edit in the sat line details instead of the cable ones. Use it as a duel line and run both until any changes happen. If provider will not give you one yet just request a test line.
I dont think he wants the hassle , he just asked if anyone wanted an additional line for satellite and gave me the line detail , i just wanted to know how that would transpose into the Oscam server file and the differences between Cable and Sat

I dont think he wants the hassle , he just asked if anyone wanted an additional line for satellite and gave me the line detail , i just wanted to know how that would transpose into the Oscam server file and the differences between Cable and Sat
What planet are you on. Where does it say anyone want an additional line for satellite ?? He is asking it the settings are the same on satellite as his cable sub.

What planet are you on. Where does it say anyone want an additional line for satellite ?? He is asking it the settings are the same on satellite as his cable sub.
Not sure if thats aimed at me or not or if someone posted something that has now been deleted ?? I advised my current Cable provider asked if anyone wanted a Sat line for free and has provided the line detail , he has not provided any Oscam files or anything , all i have asked is the difference between Cable line detail and the Sat line detail in the Oscam server file .

Not sure if thats aimed at me or not or if someone posted something that has now been deleted ?? I advised my current Cable provider asked if anyone wanted a Sat line for free and has provided the line detail , he has not provided any Oscam files or anything , all i have asked is the difference between Cable line detail and the Sat line detail in the Oscam server file .
Which is what i have explained to do. Just change the details over from the cable to the satellite line ones. As long as the protocol is the same it will work fine. Other option is check your existing config files and you may have the option to keep both cable and satellite running.

all you need to do is change the server details, ie username/password, server address and port and should be good to go
Never really done it grog but will the oscam pickup both a newcamd cable line and a cccam satellite line ?? I have always kept to the same protocol is using multiple lines. Did play about with it 18 months ago but never seemed to work.

all you need to do is change the server details, ie username/password, server address and port and should be good to go
So the " CAID " , " EMMCACHE " & " BLOCKEMM-UNKOWN " detail can remain and they shouldnt cause any issues ?

Might be better with European server
Most of them cover what remains of sky uk
And Europe Then if you decide to upgrade
Your satellite system At least your server files
And configuration files will already be installed

Back