Oscam wont work??

Hi All,

Having a few problems with getting a oscam to work on my zgemma h7c running wooshbuild. Managed to get this up and running about 10 months ago but for some reason i cant figure this out now. Can anyone help please??

Have tried 2 different N lines and used cccamtooscam program to convert a nline to oscam server which gives me the following

[reader]
label=s++++++++.+++.net
enable=1
protocol=newcamd
key=0102030405060708091011121314
device=s++++++++.+++.net, port
user=r+++++++
password=a++++
group=1
inactivitytimeout=1
reconnecttimeout=30
lb_weight=100
cccversion=2.1.2
cccmaxhops=10
cccwantemu=1
ccckeepalive=1

and then ftp`d the file over to USR/OSCAM_ATV_EMU

Stoppped and changed softcam to oscam_atv_emu 1.2 11353 and re-ran.

Nothing, not even bbc1 or any freeview tv. Did a scan on channel and it picks up all the virmin but cant figure out where i am going wrong. Help please!!!! Doning my head in lol. Thanks

Bbc1 wont show without a line as its in hd only now on VM, you should have itv, c4 and c5 in sd without a line.
Not happy about cccam 2.1.2 in the oscam server...

Moving on... did you download the softcans and lines resource i mentioned earlier and made a new reader file for the oscam.server file using your line details?
I didnt say flash the box

Comma's aren't usually important, unless you miss one between server and port number and then they are incredibly important (y)

Bbc1 wont show without a line as its in hd only now on VM, you should have itv, c4 and c5 in sd without a line.
you sure pablo ? mines still in SD and working..

try using latest oscam if that dont work use Mgcamd its posted on here...

mine is still in SD for the regional bbc 1, BBC 1 HD is national not regional, covers the whole of each country, ie England, Scotland, Wales and NI

in scotland STV is HD only so won't be long before ITV goes the same way I suspect.

Make sure you are using OScam for ARM and I would also suggest removing the 3 CCCam variables in the oscam.server and including the following

Code:
inactivitytimeout             = -1
disableserverfilter           = 1
connectoninit                 = 1

Back