oscam

mial

Hi put image openvix on this box downloaded cam from plugins go to softcam green tick in box press start cam green get display oscam not set up in ext /tuxbox/config don't know where I am going wrong any help appreciate it thanks

Is it OScam you intending to use?
If so you need to make sure you have all the correct configuration files on your box. (oscam.conf, oscam.server, oscam.user)

If the files are there, you then need to add your server details to oscam.server

Is it OScam you intending to use?
If so you need to make sure you have all the correct configuration files on your box. (oscam.conf, oscam.server, oscam.user)

If the files are there, you then need to add your server details to oscam.server

I thought that you had to use oscam only on this box is that correct thanks

I thought that you had to use oscam only on this box is that correct thanks

Yes m8, thats correct, as you have a 4k box, and it only runs on oscam, can you look into the files on your box, as you need to be able to see files & folder within your box, as you will have files to edit, so you need to connect to the box to do this m8???

Just for info cccam works on 4k boxes been running in for a long time on a solo4k. Openvix just make a difficult to put on your box.

cccam is no longer being supported or developed, best if you try to get your head round oscam (cccam was always my preference), which presents a vast improvement in reliability, speed & versatility. I have a euro line with a vm card & slyde, vermin, dazn & all the other packages (those that still have cs vulnerability) across the arc, decrypt instantly.

Back