Ottrun Subtitles

BarrySh

Hi, bit out of my depth with terminology so please be kind. I have had Ottrun added to my Amazon Firestick. As well as being old I think I am going deaf so watch a lot on Sky and terrestrial tv with subtitles on. Are there subtitles on Ottrun and how do I get them on my Firestick. Thanks.

Hi, bit out of my depth with terminology so please be kind. I have had Ottrun added to my Amazon Firestick. As well as being old I think I am going deaf so watch a lot on Sky and terrestrial tv with subtitles on. Are there subtitles on Ottrun and how do I get them on my Firestick. Thanks.
Subtitles are provider dependant with iptv so best to speak to your provider.
You can subtitles on vod and series if that helps

Subtitles are provider dependant with iptv so best to speak to your provider.
You can subtitles on vod and series if that helps
Hi, thanks for that. It's only really VOD that I want subtitles for but can't seem to find a way of enabling them.

Hi, thanks for that. It's only really VOD that I want subtitles for but can't seem to find a way of enabling them.
Depends what app your using bud for example if using smarters whilst watching a film press ok button on firestick remote a seek bar will appear and to the right you will see a cog if you press on that a couple of settings will appear for audio and subtitles if subtitles is disabled enable them bud and subtitles should work

Depends what app your using bud for example if using smarters whilst watching a film press ok button on firestick remote a seek bar will appear and to the right you will see a cog if you press on that a couple of settings will appear for audio and subtitles if subtitles is disabled enable them bud and subtitles should work
Hi, thanks for that. Managed to find subtitles on CC icon on Seek bar along the bottom whatever that is. Works on some Series and on some films. Tends to work more often on older established films rather on say 2021 films. Thanks again

Back