OVER 70'S BANNED FROM FOOTBALL - DONT FORGET YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

Taylerlee

The Premier League are grasping at the least damaging option to their profits. They and therefore the money grabbing clubs are frightened the government may impose games be played behind closed doors cutting off the revenue. Have I not read recently that one of the reasons for the increase in the pensionable age is we are living and working longer! I am in my late 60's train 4/5 days in the gym and until recently ran marathons and there are plenty more like me. SO DONT YOU DARE STOP US GOING TO THE FOOTBALL IF WE CHOOSE TO GO!

The Premier League are grasping at the least damaging option to their profits. They and therefore the money grabbing clubs are frightened the government may impose games be played behind closed doors cutting off the revenue. Have I not read recently that one of the reasons for the increase in the pensionable age is we are living and working longer! I am in my late 60's train 4/5 days in the gym and until recently ran marathons and there are plenty more like me. SO DONT YOU DARE STOP US GOING TO THE FOOTBALL IF WE CHOOSE TO GO!
Do you really want someone sat next to you or behind you coughing and sneezing allover you when your team is getting hammered lol.
Sod that im staying at home lol.
But yeah i understand your point totally and we all love the game to bits (y):ROFLMAO:

I'm 70 and don't do any training or marathons! I'm going to choose to self isolate and watch all the Football on TV sub!!

This isn’t actually happening is it?
They're all meeting on Monday
Govt, broadcasters and premier league to discuss broadcasting more games as turnstiles will be shut.
It's coming.
No idea about championship or lower league games, perhaps they don't matter

Back