Windows XP override administrator password

joebyker

Hi i just get a couple CPUs with XP professional for my charity, but I stop with the Administratot password to accessthe system. Is there anyway to overide that password without re-installing the operating system. i shop around to ask for any support or help but it will cost me more than 10 times my initial price (£10). the machines are loading fine and they are fast but 4 of them need the administrator password. Any help!
Thanks

If they are for a charity then by all means you SHOULD reinstall the OS on all of them incsae any previous owners details are still present.
If you still need to bypass this however, check out a tool callled hirens boot cd.
This will erase the password for you and boot straight into the os.
This is a powerful cd so make sure you know what you are doing or you will end up having to reinstall anyway, which id recommend if you are giving them away...

PCLoginNow is an easy-to-use tool to reset local administrator and other accounts passwords on Windows system. No need to reinstall the system. It resets Windows passwords and Windows security settings instantly. All version of Windows are completely supported. It's an incredible CD for Home users and Businesses. And most of all, it's the most popular and safe solution for removing your Windows password until now.

Code:
http://www.pcloginnow.com/

Last edited:
PCLoginNow is an easy-to-use tool to reset local administrator and other accounts passwords on Windows system. No need to reinstall the system. It resets Windows passwords and Windows security settings instantly. All version of Windows are completely supported. It's an incredible CD for Home users and Businesses. And most of all, it's the most popular and safe solution for removing your Windows password until now.

Just to confirm for all, this product is now FREE

-

i think i have that already and something else will need to check again, lets you reset login passwords to the computer and lets you in to windows, excellent piece of software/add-on.

Hi i just get a couple CPUs with XP professional for my charity, but I stop with the Administratot password to accessthe system. Is there anyway to overide that password without re-installing the operating system. i shop around to ask for any support or help but it will cost me more than 10 times my initial price (£10). the machines are loading fine and they are fast but 4 of them need the administrator password. Any help!
Thanks

I would advise against this and would always recommend clean install before you use the machines.

Back