Page loading speed of Techkings.

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
Is anyone here having problems with the speed of our forum? I have had a few reports that the pages are talking quite a long time to load. If this is the case for most on the forum we will have to consider changing to another server.

Feedback welcomed whether slow or ok for you.

Thanks!.

sometimes it can be very slow but when it happens i just hit the refresh and it seems to be ok so when i fine a page slow to load i just hit refresh

just thinking it seems to be grand since i installed ff

Last edited:
HT i have a very high speed broadband connection and at times i find opening pages can be slow compared to other sites.

Give it a try today, I have made some changes, see if it seems any faster ;)

lol shows you wot i no & how thick i am when it comes to computers. i thought the more people that used there provider that they slowed it down a little to cope with demand.

ht mine can be slow sometimes .But i think its my computer because it is the same on google and yahoo. I am using a mac but had uses all Pcs and had thinks it a bit slow on the notebook that uses lynux.Hope this helps.

i get speed issues occasionally, but for the most part it is smooth for me. and if i click refresh it will load right up.

It may not be extremelty slow, but on the odd occasion it will take a few more seconds than normal to load a page.

For those having problems it should be faster now, try it today and let me know how it goes.

I had these problems about three or four weeks ago, at the time had and h20 told me that theres was fine , so i thought it was my provider. it has been fine the last few weeks for me, but today it seems a little slow, nothing major, just takes a few seconds to start changing. hope this is what you are looking for.

mine seems to be working quicker today then normal. dont know if thats down to the new server in work though but its flying no problems.

We haven't changed server h20 although thanks for the feedback, i just made some changes to speed things up.

my computer is my jobs the job upgraded their server ht.It came on line yesterday. but again im flying today no problems

error message

Hi Hiteck
Yes I am having trouble ,I thought is was my comp, just now the page wouldnt open.
I was getting opening but with error on the page and it was freezing.

Regards Tom

A little sluggish at times.But i think it might be pc.Sometimes get error
on page when loading.Thanks HiTeck

same here but i know i have wireless issues,in shoutbox when i send it can hang for 20-30 secs,and checking new posts can take a while,running on google chrome.
ha ha that post loaded straight away nice one:rock on:

Last edited:
Today, it is a little bit sluggish, taking around 20 seconds to change pages.

Back