Pakistan vs Australia Test, ODI and T20I Series

@channelking Pakistan could well chase this down!
I bloody hope not!!

I want them to lose because of their shoddy negative tactics!

Lets be honest the pitch in first test was really poor offered nothing for the bowlers.

Second test pitch was heading the same way until day 4 actually brought some entertainment.

I still feel pakistan will lose the series as they are not playing to win but playing not to lose.

Great few days of cricket showing why once again test cricket is the pinnacle of the sport.

Babar the best player in the team by a country mile what a bloody innings by him. Shame he missed out on the double century.

I still can't fathom why on earth Cummings didn't enforce the follow on. Such a terrible decision up there with the worst for sure. I know the India test match still haunts them and that's why he decided what he did but what a mistake. If they enforced the follow on with the Pakistan team gone mentally at that stage they would have won the match convincingly imo.

Fiar play though to pakistan holding out for what looked like an impossible draw.

Last match should be good hopefully with a similiar or better pitch.

Great few days of cricket showing why once again test cricket is the pinnacle of the sport.

Babar the best player in the team by a country mile what a bloody innings by him. Shame he missed out on the double century.

I still can't fathom why on earth Cummings didn't enforce the follow on. Such a terrible decision up there with the worst for sure. I know the India test match still haunts them and that's why he decided what he did but what a mistake. If they enforced the follow on with the Pakistan team gone mentally at that stage they would have won the match convincingly imo.

Fiar play though to pakistan holding out for what looked like an impossible draw.

Last match should be good hopefully with a similiar or better pitch.

what a game, Pakistan deserved the draw but Aussie had tough luck by dropping so many catches.

what a game, Pakistan deserved the draw but Aussie had tough luck by dropping so many catches.
I'm still shocked they drew the game mate.

They usually choke under pressure and with the pitches they made I thought would backfire on them lol.

Ye that drop catch by kawaja at the end of rizwan wow. I. Imagine if the had held on could have been a different game.

But all credit to Pakistan a match that everyone wrote them off in they came back and fought like warriors. Babar was simply amazing also. He really has come big time now into test cricket after that innings.

I'm still shocked they drew the game mate.

They usually choke under pressure and with the pitches they made I thought would backfire on them lol.

Ye that drop catch by kawaja at the end of rizwan wow. I. Imagine if the had held on could have been a different game.

But all credit to Pakistan a match that everyone wrote them off in they came back and fought like warriors. Babar was simply amazing also. He really has come big time now into test cricket after that innings.

Yeh, no one thought they will survive for 170+ overs. this was a classic game. Babar's knock was amazing. Looking forward for final match. hopefully not a draw this time.

Yeh, no one thought they will survive for 170+ overs. this was a classic game. Babar's knock was amazing. Looking forward for final match. hopefully not a draw this time.
Test cricket at its finest unlike the first test lol

Ye want someone to win the last test and not have a drawn series.

Really pakistan should go for it. They are the home team give their fans something to be proud of.

The world famous pakistan collapse oh my how I missed that :LOL: :LOL:

Cummins in particular and also stark were brilliant. Cummins is really cementing himself as a modern great. Outstanding fast bowler!

Australia will set a massive target and I see them bowling pakistan out really cheaply in the 4th innings and going on to deservedly winning the test series.

Back