Parental control pin on Zgemma h9s Se

Thank you guys for all the help but nothing works very sad , i tried the pin that it said after config.ParentalControl.cervicepin.0= , i also changed to 1234 and nothing

And 61 posts later and you still haven't answered the question that was asked ten times.
Is it IPTV or satellite?
What plugin are you using?

Not really expecting an answer but I just thought it might be worth an eleventh time of asking

Thank you guys for all the help but nothing works very sad , i tried the pin that it said after config.ParentalControl.cervicepin.0= , i also changed to 1234 and nothing
from another forum but guys on here have given advice:

Telnet in to your box, and issue init 4 command. Then, FTP in, and edit the file /etc/enigma2/settings.

In here, you should find a section called config.ParentalControl.servicepin.0=. After the = sign, will be your pin number... You can edit it there, and then issue the init 3 command to load the box back up.

If you just want to find out what the code is, you can ignore running the init commands, and just find out what the code is and use that.

And 61 posts later and you still haven't answered the question that was asked ten times.
Is it IPTV or satellite?
What plugin are you using?

Not really expecting an answer but I just thought it might be worth an eleventh time of asking
I could see this a mile away which is why i stayed well clear mainly. Very frustrating

I tried everything u guys told me , in the 1st post nobody told ,e if it wasiptv ou satellite ou what plugin , why now ? And yes is kinda sad that after almost 100 post it doesnt work but NP ill just continue jst the way it is

That's the spirit, ignore every question then give up at the first opportunity.
If we knew what plugin you were using we might be able to help.
I'm beginning to think the box doesn't exist

I tried everything u guys told me , in the 1st post nobody told ,e if it wasiptv ou satellite ou what plugin , why now ? And yes is kinda sad that after almost 100 post it doesnt work but NP ill just continue jst the way it is
This may sound silly question but are you booting into enigma2 or android if you have it on the box just when you asked about apps from google play store

This may sound silly question but are you booting into enigma2 or android if you have it on the box just when you asked about apps from google play store
Very fair question to ask i ftp into my android devices all the time and fire sticks to extract and add stuff.

That's the spirit, ignore every question then give up at the first opportunity.
If we knew what plugin you were using we might be able to help.
I'm beginning to think the box doesn't exist
Im not ignoring anything , the thing is that you guys asked me things after the 50th post so when i was completing those stepts , in fact the box isn't mine ( i was going to say that on the first posts ) so there's alot i don't know abt the box or what so ever , im trying to help the owner, he has this problem for quite a while now , but after some help nothing, that's why im here to ask for help ( i dont know if on a specific post a said that the box was mine because who cares whos the owner or not , but im here to get helped to help someone that's having this problem for a while )

How can the box not be real if i was able to connect with the filezzila app ? Do u think im here saying thank you for nothing and wasting you're time ? Well i don't think so

Im not using android for anything for those steps , i just asked if filezilla was on playstore or a similar app , because it would be much easier for me to do it on mobile

Im not ignoring anything , the thing is that you guys asked me things after the 50th post so when i was completing those stepts , in fact the box isn't mine ( i was going to say that on the first posts ) so there's alot i don't know abt the box or what so ever , im trying to help the owner, he has this problem for quite a while now , but after some help nothing, that's why im here to ask for help ( i dont know if on a specific post a said that the box was mine because who cares whos the owner or not , but im here to get helped to help someone that's having this problem for a while )

How can the box not be real if i was able to connect with the filezzila app ? Do u think im here saying thank you for nothing and wasting you're time ? Well i don't think so
Cool story bro, could have used a few dragons.
Do
You
Use
Satellite?
Do
You
Use
IPTV?

Back