Paris

Plenty of videos on YouTube about racist attack and 3 killed , so sad to happen at Christmas time.
I dont follow the news so no idea. My radio said nothing either.

Why don't the media report things like this. I had no idea how bad it was until flicking through Twitter.
Because it doesn't fit the PC woke culture that they are pushing.
A lot of the Northern European countries are clamping down on immigrants , in quite a strong fashion,
The Swedes has started a backlash against their government and are pushing them to follow Denmarks example,

The riots or Kurdish unrest has been shown three days running on BBC news channel at 10pm since the attack by the elderly racist! The unrest seems to be confined to the Kurdish quarters of Paris

Ah ye, 10pm is prime time viewing.
It is for me! Im sure it was shown on all hourly bulletins, But I only watch the 10pm one which I back time play on iplayer when I go bed lol!
Surely not a twitter conspiracy!

First I've heard was on Twitter today. I'll have a look for it on catch-up. All 3 nights you say at 10? They're all making out on Twitter that no major news outlet have televised it to date.
The attack by the elderly guy was disgusting but it doesn't warrant these riots. Imagine if we all behaved the same. The place would resemble a war zone in no time at all.

It's probably the kind of thing that fits in with the agenda of GB News, which is known to lean slightly to the right, rather than the BBC or ITV. But nobody watches that channel, suggesting that the masses in this country might prefer to watch the events that the main stream channels choose to report on and at the end of the day tv will always be judged more on viewing figures than Twitter debates.

It's probably the kind of thing that fits in with the agenda of GB News, which is known to lean slightly to the right, rather than the BBC or ITV. But nobody watches that channel, suggesting that the masses in this country might prefer to watch the events that the main stream channels choose to report on and at the end of the day tv will always be judged more on viewing figures than Twitter debates.
I’m not so sure about that bit,
GB News - Wikipedia
This bit
‘In December 2022, Press Gazette reported that GB News had beaten Sky News in primetime ratings over a 30-day period, with 57,107 viewers to Sky's 52,230. The channel remained behind Sky News for all-day viewership, but recorded a 48% increase in primetime viewers relative to the same period in 2021. The article also quoted a Christmas memo sent to staff by Frangopoulos, who said that 'In just 18 months you have worked as a team to end Sky News' undisputed 33-year reign as the most-watched commercial news channel in the United Kingdom'. Frangopoulos added that BARB figures showed the channel's fastest growing areas were 'in Red Wallregions across the north-east (+17% in Q4 so far), the north-west (+14%), and Yorkshire (+12%)'.[144]

Considering the block by the lefty advertising companies it seems GBNews is fighting its corner to present a more realistic view of what’s going on.

I’m not so sure about that bit,
GB News - Wikipedia
This bit
‘In December 2022, Press Gazette reported that GB News had beaten Sky News in primetime ratings over a 30-day period, with 57,107 viewers to Sky's 52,230. The channel remained behind Sky News for all-day viewership, but recorded a 48% increase in primetime viewers relative to the same period in 2021. The article also quoted a Christmas memo sent to staff by Frangopoulos, who said that 'In just 18 months you have worked as a team to end Sky News' undisputed 33-year reign as the most-watched commercial news channel in the United Kingdom'. Frangopoulos added that BARB figures showed the channel's fastest growing areas were 'in Red Wallregions across the north-east (+17% in Q4 so far), the north-west (+14%), and Yorkshire (+12%)'.[144]

Considering the block by the lefty advertising companies it seems GBNews is fighting its corner to present a more realistic view of what’s going on.

That's good going, they registered such a small audience at one point that it was classed as having zero viewers.

Back