Parkie Sacked

Ontap

Thankfully they pulled the plug on this dinosaur , like having a corner shop assistant trying to manage a supermarket ffs. Paul Cook for me hopefully.

Hopefully they get someone decent in , still a great chance of making it into the championship next season, still in a great position in the league, so its important on who they appoint next.

Neil Lennon isn't ready for the step up imo, better off continuing learning the game in a lowly league.

It was a joke, Lennon already failed big time at Bolton a few years back, he is a rubbish manager.

Ye he is rubbish, really bringing celtic down big time.

Brendan done brilliantly for celtic and really changed things there whereas they have gone backwards with lennon.

Rangers best chance to win the league for many many years.

Rodgers didnt get the backing from Peter Lawwell, if he had of, I think he would still be there as he wanted to be the manager who got 10 in a row and a triple treble, worst thing about Lennon is that he thinks he is a top manager, when its really the opposite, Gerrard was light years ahead of him as a player and he is already way ahead as a manager, Celtic need a manager who knows what he is doing, someone who knows what players to bring in , and who to get rid of, someone similar to Rodgers, but if Lawwell remains at the club, then I fear he will just appoint another yes man to be his puppet, as for Sunderland, they need to look for a manager that knows the lower leagues and how to get out of them.

Rodgers didnt get the backing from Peter Lawwell, if he had of, I think he would still be there as he wanted to be the manager who got 10 in a row and a triple treble, worst thing about Lennon is that he thinks he is a top manager, when its really the opposite, Gerrard was light years ahead of him as a player and he is already way ahead as a manager, Celtic need a manager who knows what he is doing, someone who knows what players to bring in , and who to get rid of, someone similar to Rodgers, but if Lawwell remains at the club, then I fear he will just appoint another yes man to be his puppet, as for Sunderland, they need to look for a manager that knows the lower leagues and how to get out of them.

I agree mate.

He really thinks highly of him self when he is pure trash.

Looking Rodgers was huge for them but understandable to lure of the premier league was hard to turn down.

If they dont get the right man in you could see a period of dominance from rangers.

Hate to say it but Gerrard is showing he is becoming into a good manager. Could also be next liverpool manager in 5 years or so time which I am sure is his ultimate job.

Hate to say it but Gerrard is showing he is becoming into a good manager. Could also be next liverpool manager in 5 years or so time which I am sure is his ultimate job.

I think he might need to go somewhere else to prove himself first, possibly another Premier League club. When Klopp leaves that vacancy is one of the most attractive in world football, aside from the romanticism of Slippy G returning he's done nothing in management apart from do well in a tinpot league when his only opponent is in a big rut of form and I think the Liverpool owners will want a proven world class manager in.

I think he might need to go somewhere else to prove himself first, possibly another Premier League club. When Klopp leaves that vacancy is one of the most attractive in world football, aside from the romanticism of Slippy G returning he's done nothing in management apart from do well in a tinpot league when his only opponent is in a big rut of form and I think the Liverpool owners will want a proven world class manager in.

Rangers is still big club despite what people say about the scottish league. If he wins trophies consistently over the next few years think he would be more than ready to be premier league manager to manage a premier league club.

Think we are looking at least 5 years till maybe Klopp leaves.

Rangers is still big club despite what people say about the scottish league. If he wins trophies consistently over the next few years think he would be more than ready to be premier league manager to manage a premier league club.

Think we are looking at least 5 years till maybe Klopp leaves.

Undoubtedly a big club, crap standard of football though.

I think Rangers fans should enjoy having Gerrard there, and I think he will start winning trophies this season, but if a mid table or lower half prem club or even a top 10 championship club comes in for him, then he will be off, he will want to prove himself in a better league before eventually taking his dream job at Liverpool, just as Lampard has done at Chelsea.

Undoubtedly a big club, crap standard of football though.
Ye sadly that has been standard of Scottish football for far too long.

Be interesting how long he wants to stay at rangers. If a mid table club in premier league comes calling will he leave to test himself there.

Back