Pathetic, abysmal a shambles...

Cas69

Was a shocking performance. Arsenal v Liverpool is a big game, irrespective of league position. Outclassed, outplayed. It was the 20th anniversary of Rocky Rocastle and thats how its commemorated. Worst performance in the last 3 years, all 3 goals handed to liverpool, a team struggling.

Arteta on the sidelines didn't have a clue, we were being outplayed in midfield, out run on the flanks and he did nothing. There was no reaction from the players, no leaders at all. We have saka and emile smith rowe carrying us.

Defending was poor, how does a 5 foot 10 player beat both defenders? Never put Liverpool under any pressure for the whole game. Players should be hanging their heads in shame on rocky's anniversary.

Terrible night. A manager shouldn't be allowed to keep his job after a performance like that

Arteta sets the gunners up so there not 3 nil down in first 5 mins but it takes 90 instead. Horrible to watch

Arsenal are a very ordinary team and it'll take time for Arteta to rebuild them into what he wants them to be but obv can't finish mid table and not have questions asked of him. A Europa final/win this season will buy him a bit more time.

Liverpool are capable of beating anyone in the league 3-0 on their day too so take nothing away from them.

Its not about being an ordinary team, its about leaders, desire...Arsenal Liverpool is a big game, and if players cant be motivated for that, they dont deserve to wear the shirt. There was no desire, no commitment nothing...

Hate to say it but pool were to good and that scoreline flattered arsenal.

Arsenal been bang average for years and still don't think Arteta will be able to change that.

I agree, could have been seven or eight, what annoyed me was they didnt show they cared...not the losing if tht makes any sense?

I agree, could have been seven or eight, what annoyed me was they didnt show they cared...not the losing if tht makes any sense?
There is only a couple of players I would keep at Arsenal.

They have to offload the rest but very unlikely see an influx of players leaving in the summer.

Alot of the players at Arsenal don't seem to give a toss. They are so poor and wouldn't be surprised if they get knocked out in the quarters in the Europa League.

There is only a couple of players I would keep at Arsenal.

They have to offload the rest but very unlikely see an influx of players leaving in the summer.

Alot of the players at Arsenal don't seem to give a toss. They are so poor and wouldn't be surprised if they get knocked out in the quarters in the Europa League.
I saw the Leicester game v slavia prague, they play with a very high tempo, on the back of yesterdays performance, I see us conceding a few in both legs. Only hope we have is to outscore them, and again on yesterday's performance, 1 shot on target in 90 mins, unlikely

The players are doing a "job" and getting silly money to do that job. Half of them have probably never heard of Rocky like you and I have, he was an exceptional talent for sure.
Arteta has only been in the job 5 minutes and won the FA Cup and you are shouting for his head? All teams have off days and to be fair Liverpool were due a good day after all those home defeats on the bounce.

Show us a chart showing who the gunners played in those 50 games and one showing how many trophies were won in 50 games.

I like Arteta, I guess you gotta beat the teams in front of you to progress. Arsenal need to play better more often.

I like Arteta however watching the pool game, we were being outplayed in midfield, and out run on the flanks and he looked clueless, had no idea what to do. How are you not able to motivate your team for a game against Liverpool?

He will have summer to make the changes he needs as you would imagine he knows the weak areas in the team and who they need.

If they don't win anything next season and finish out of the top 4 then you would imagine he won't be there for long.

The thing is, in my humble opinion of course, to replace great managers like Wenger and Ferguson is a nigh in impossible task.
The same thing could happen if/when Pep leaves the berties and or Herr Klopp at the scousers.

Back