Pay As You Go Credit Card

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
For those of you that haven't got a credit card and want to make purchases on line check this out here i use it all the time as i haven't and don't want a regular credit card.

I use to use 3v also Noel but what i found was that i use to end up with alot of vouchers with 1 0r 2 euros(or more) left on them and as it cost money to transfer the remaining monies to another voucher cant remember i thinks its 2.50 (could be wrong) so i use the new master card from payzone as you only top up that card(loading card) and what ever is left over from a purchase any top up will be added to that.plus with the 3v you can only add so many cards to your paypal account but with this mastercard you stick to the one card.

For those of you that haven't got a credit card and want to make purchases on line check this out here i use it all the time as i haven't and don't want a regular credit card.

an interesting concept moh, I didnt even know such a thing existed, thx for the post(y)

AFAIK they changed that moh. the money left on the voucher is transferred onto your next one free of charge.
I`m going to take a look at the payzone one & I`ll let you know how I get on ;)

No bothers Noel but meant to add that the card you get from payzone (mastercard) will also let you withdraw any funds you have on that card from atm machines. (y)

Back