Pay Server Satellite For May

Zadian

Hello all

First ever post so I apologise profusely if I get anything wrong! I've searched the forum for the May only version of the pay server recommendations but the most recent I can find is April and the thread's been closed.

I am looking for a reliable server for UK Sly channels and BT Sp particularly. I am brand new to this game and have an Openbox V8S, though I've just ordered a Zgemma to replace it.

Would ideally like a 24 hour trial to see how it is as the one I bought off eBay is nothing but glitchy. I have no idea whether I'm after an n-line or c-line or what, so if someone could also point me in the right direction of a post that explains what all that means I'd appreciate that, too!

Thanks everyone. Again, sorry if I'm breaking any forum rules or anything. Please be gentle with me!

A

The only rule you broke zadian was buying your line from fleabay..haha.. No seriously.. bees has a step by step for a E2 combo..which is a good start somewhere in here... cant do that blue bit the others do a sends you straight there.. but if bees is about he will do the honours..! They can be a bit involved setting up.. Some nice person set up my miracle box for me.. but i just did the last one on my own.(with a tiny bit of help from the red side of liverpool... up the hammers... as long as spurs did not win it). and it worked.. Hung up my null modem cable now... but priceless... ps if after 2 hours you are not watching bt sport 2 and rossi in france this weekend..(moto gp) on your new box... find someone in here who will do it for you... DO NOT waste any more hours trying to get it to work.. you will never get them back.. trust me i lost 2 nights with a jank RS232 cable instead of a null modem cable.. just glad i had my jamaican woodbines to keep me sane.. Zgemma forum part has it all.. Ted

Back