pc wont boot up

kriss

fans are running light is on on mother board would not boot up today there is no beep when press power botton but that also lights up .tried resitting ram and cleaning it and jump cmos head done in any help would be aprecated thanks

Faulty Power Supply maybe? Just be cause you have lights doesn't mean all the rails\outputs are working.

If it has a se[erate graphics card? try without if you have onboard graphics too, otherwise reseat the G Card.

i had this problem a few months ago i took the case off my pc took out all my ram and put them all in again double checking they were all in correctly then started my pc and hey presto it booted up fine.

seems that one of my rams was causing the problem or had came loose somehow but all is fine now :)

Hi pc won't boot again checked ram g card etc remove all placed back in different order no luck. It's a la party gx 790 and it shows number 8 .it boots up every morning but it does not go past the boot up screen an d keynote does not work thanks in advance

It could be the hard disk. The hard disk is probably set to use AHCI mode. Default is IDE mode. Try finding that setting in the bios and changing to AHCI.

---------- Post Merged at 08:32 PM ----------

It could be the hard disk. The hard disk is probably set to use AHCI mode. Default is IDE mode. Try finding that setting in the bios and changing to AHCI. You cannot boot a AHCI disk in IDE mode

Hi it won't boot up at all it was hand built it worked fine for a few years then would not boot up we try ad romoving g card and ram put them back it boot up for a few weeks .it froze again turned off now it won't boot up again did same removed every thing and replaced as be for checked everything in another PCI every thing works in mates PCI all fans spin it lights up mother board LAN party says number 8 any ideas thanks

Please check in which port vga cable is installed. In G card port or in motherboard's port.

If it is in g'card port thenRemove the gcard and Put the VGA cable in motherboard's VGA port. Then confirm

Back