Peacock sports tv

bondy lad

Just checking how can I subscribe $4-99 per month to watch premiership games, it keeps declining my cards, is there a card I could use, I have iptv, though interested in this since DAZN no longer show these games,, thanks .

Anybody have a link to a peacock apk that will work on a formuler box please?
Only one I can sideload successfully is a mobile version that is sideways on the tv screen .

Anybody have a link to a peacock apk that will work on a formuler box please?
Only one I can sideload successfully is a mobile version that is sideways on the tv screen .
Can you put Filesync on Formula bud? I have a code for Android tv apps

morning all, hope its ok to post here, i am a kn.b, at all of this, anyhow, is anyone having trouble accessing Peacock tv for the footy, i am not as i have a streamlocator and no problem,. both my 2 sons and 3 neigbours who have it keep getting the message,,, outdated app or not available in your area??? they have done all usual tips and tricks, deleted and re booted etc, even used different vpn for usa, to no avail, all are on amazon firestick,,so 2 questions.
1) has this happened to you guys and 2) how can they fix this.?

thank you all.

It's working fine for me on a firestick using IPVanish set to any American server. They might need to delete their app and reinstall a new version by the sounds of it.

morning all, hope its ok to post here, i am a kn.b, at all of this, anyhow, is anyone having trouble accessing Peacock tv for the footy, i am not as i have a streamlocator and no problem,. both my 2 sons and 3 neigbours who have it keep getting the message,,, outdated app or not available in your area??? they have done all usual tips and tricks, deleted and re booted etc, even used different vpn for usa, to no avail, all are on amazon firestick,,so 2 questions.
1) has this happened to you guys and 2) how can they fix this.?

thank you all.
Have they got the up to date app for Firestick? I know you have with SL as he supplies and updates the apps on Filelync!. Apart from SL Express clears it and some other vpns can be hit and miss

We have deleted app and re installed via firestick tricks, however. no luck? Can u advise another way to re install??

I had to update Firestick APP other day.
I change the region of my account to US. then push the app to my firestick then change back to UK region.

We have deleted app and re installed via firestick tricks, however. no luck? Can u advise another way to re install??
Use the Filesync code if you have it from SL, if not DM me! Assuming they can add the Filesync app

Back