People's Court mom missing after "humiliating" appearance

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Michelle Parker of Florida is missing after fighting it out with her ex-fiancé on The People's Court. Her mom says Parker regretted her appearance on the show.

Michelle-Parker-Missing-Person.jpg

Call it the case of the missing People's Court mom. Michelle Parker of Florida disappeared hours after a contentious episode of The People's Court featuring Parker and ex-fiancé Dale Smith, the dad of her 3-year old twins, aired last Thursday.

Parker was thought to be in the Waterford Lakes area of Orlando, where her Hummer was found, according to ABC. Parker's family and friends had set up a search camp on Tuesday in an effort to find the 33-year-old.

"I know in my heart of heart that she's been carjacked, that the people saw an expensive car and a girl who looks like she has money and I know they've made a mistake and I know that they want to fix this and I forgive them," said Parker's mom Yvonne Stewart on Today Tuesday morning. "It's Thanksgiving. She wants to come home to her babies. We want her home."

Ex-fiancé Smith is not a person of interest and has been cooperating fully in the search. Yet during The People's Court episode they both appeared on, Parker suggested that Smith had become violent with her in the past.

"He gets pretty malicious and vindictive and he's a mean person, especially when he's been drinking," Parker said. "He shouldn't have put his hands on me and shouldn't have put his hands on me prior."

The dispute that prompted the People's Court appearance was over a $5,000 engagement ring that Parker threw over a balcony in a drunken fight with Smith. Judge Marilyn Milian ruled that Parker and Smith split the difference for the ring at $2500 each.

On the episode, Milian chided Smith, an ex-Marine, for his hobby of attending sci-fi conventions in costume.

"[Smith] is crying every time I talk to him on the phone," said Stewart to ABC. "He loves my daughter. They just didn't get along."

Stewart also said her daughter regretted her appearance on the show.

It was "the most humiliating experience of my life," Stewart said her daughter told her. "I don't even ever want to see it. I wish I had never gone."

[video=youtube;x3_IE8u0rg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3_IE8u0rg0[/video]

Back